CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager
Sep 19, 2019, 03:35 AM 2,245 read

[Notice] Rice Cake Event Restriction Process Notice

Announcement
HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] Rice Cake Event Restriction Process Notice image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We are here to notify Heirs of Restriction Process regarding Rice Cake Event. Some Heirs' accounts have been recovered after we retrieved items collected through Rice Cake Event error.   Some Heirs' accounts are still restricted due to the following reason: > Heir does not possess enough items that need to be retrieved.   For Heirs that still have their account restricted, please submit a ticket through our Customer Support.   Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help

Please take the following steps below submitting a ticket. We will try to assist Heirs as soon as possible.   1. Submit a Customer Support ticket. 2. Once we receive a ticket, we will notify the Heir of potential items that can replace insufficient item that needs to be retrieved. 3. If the Heir agrees to retrieving replacement item, please submit another ticket to confirm your decision. 4. Once the replacement item is retrieved, restriction will be removed from the account.   We apologize about the inconvenience caused by this issue. We strongly advise Heirs to submit a ticket through Customer Support so that we can assist Heirs facing the issue.   - Flynn  

Comment 5

• Heir of gods LV.2 Gym Leader Sep 21, 2019, 01:13 AM

I've placed more then one ticket and still awaiting response........... any day now

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Sep 21, 2019, 06:56 AM

We apologize about the delay. We will try to get back to Heirs as soon as possible.

• Heir of gods LV.2 Gym Leader Sep 22, 2019, 10:59 PM

any word on my ticket I've played almost since release and am missing out on slot.. I have a guild and the monthly rewards.. I don't understand why it's taking so long.. and on top of that it was your glitch I haven't cheated and only thing I got was gold and if I could long on it'd be ez to repay

• Long Nguyen LV.4 Lurker Sep 24, 2019, 02:13 AM

id của tôi vẫn đang bị block, làm thế nào để gỡ block

• Heir of gods LV.2 Gym Leader Oct 8, 2019, 01:50 AM

hey again I am banned what's the reason now? 999

Home