CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Sep 13, 2019, 11:34 AM 7,196 read

[Notice] GM Loves Rice Cakes Event Issue

Announcement
HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] GM Loves Rice Cakes Event Issue  image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We would like to notify all Users with an issue that occurred on 9/12 CDT with GM Loves Rice Cakes Event. Currently, the event page is closed to prevent further abusement of the bug. We are in the process of resolving the issue and will make an official announcement once it is resolved. Please see below for more details on the GM Loves Rice Cakes Event Issue and we apologize for the inconveniences.   Date of Issue: [US] 9/12 10:00 AM ~ 7:40 PM CDT [EU] 9/12 5:00 PM ~ 9/13 2:40 AM CEST [SEA] 9/12 11:00 PM ~ 8:40 AM SGT   Details: GM Loves Rice Cakes Event Issue: > An issue where users can obtain an infinite amount of ingredients from daily missions without completing them.   Notice: > The rice cakes will be retrieved from the users who have exceeded the daily number of rice cakes. > The number of Rice Cakes will be subtracted and displayed as [ - ] for those who have already used and gone over the daily limit of rice cakes. > All rewards will be retrieved from the users who have gone over the daily limit of rice cakes and exchanged them for rewards. > For users who have used all the rewards may temporarily be restricted due to the process of retrieving items and rolling back accounts. Temporarily restricted accounts will be accessible once the item retrieval and account rollback process are complete.   We will make another announcement when we have resolved this issue. We apologize for any inconveniences that you may experience due to the GM Love Rice Cakes Event.   Thank you    

Comment 27

• Sodium Depresside LV.2 Lurker Sep 16, 2019, 02:45 PM

Is it safe to assume that if an account isn't locked right now, it won't be rolled back? Or are the rollbacks happening person by person? My friend's daughter exploited the app while playing on my phone and I want to know if I continue as usual, or if any progress made right now will be rolled back.

• gamer920634222 LV.1 Mootie Sep 16, 2019, 04:05 PM

to make matters clear i did not abuse the bug nor did i even realize it existed. But i disagree with the shame on you for being greedy people that spoke. This game is about greed.... or no one would purchase anything since its so... generous. So the argument here is shame on those who were the type of people who keep this game afloat? ... because u got those for free, but congratulations for being greedy on packs here are some rewards upon your purchases? for real? I haven't bought a thing, cant be bothered to finish events, I dont care who acted as expected to be honest, and i will bet my blissful ignorance that the ones pointing guns are f2p and angry they didnt realize it was happening, so they could have a go. Get a life. maybe next time!

• Shenzo LV.1 Mootie Sep 17, 2019, 02:16 AM

sounds like too much effort and you are just gonna piss of the community. just either close the event and move on or give everyone the rewards and move on. Next time test before you implement in live.

Home