CM_Heylel LV.22 GameManager
Jul 23, 2019, 11:31 AM 1,967 read

[Notice] v3.5 Update Known Issue

Announcement
HEIR OF LIGHT: Announcement - [Notice] v3.5 Update Known Issue image 1

Greetings Heirs,   We would like to notice all Users with issues found after the 7/22 CDT, 3.5 Update. Please see below for more details on the v3.5 Update Known issue and we apologize for the inconveniences.   Details: Issue # 1: "Full-Screen Aspect Ratio" Issue Details: > Issue where the app would not use "Full-Screen Aspect Ratio" for certain devices after 3.5 Update.   Solution: 1. Launch "Game Launcher" on Android 2. Launch Heir of Light 3. Scroll down the screen to access the Android background tab. 4. Look for "Game Tools" 5. Click "Advanced Game Feature" 6. Click "Full-Screen App" 7. Search "Heir of Light" and press "allow"   Issue # 2: Global IPvP Record Display Details: > Issue where the opponent's IPvP Win Record would display as "0" during the start of the match.   Issue # 3: Avatar Preview Display Details: > Issue where the previewed Avatar model would continue to display when exiting the Preview mode by pressing the back button on Android Devices.   Issue # 4: Game Guide Quest Details: > Issue where the Level Up Quest (# 4 & # 6) in Game Guide quest won't complete even after fulfilling the quest requirements.   Issue # 5: Irregular Display Details: > Issue where the display would not appear correctly when device's region and languages are not unified with each other.   List of regions that experience Irregular Display Issue: > Device Region: Vietnam - Language: Vietnamese > Device Region: Germany - Language: German > Device Region: France - Language: French > Device Region: Spain - Language: Spanish * Please make sure to unify device's region and languages for users playing from regions listed above.   List of regions that are not affected by Irregular Display Issue: > Japan > Thailand   Issue # 6 Log In Issue using Facebook App Details: > Issue where you cannot log into the game using Facebook App. > Temporary Solution: You can log into the game using Facebook by selecting "Log into Facebook using [Phone Number] or [Email]" option on Facebook   Issue # 7: 6 Star Servant Achievement Reward Attendance Issue Details: > Issue where the 6 star servant achievement reward attendance pop up is not visible in the game. (Rewards are delivered even though the 6 star achievement reward attendance is not visible)   We are trying to resolve issues that are found after the 3.5 Update as soon as possible.   We will make another announcement when we have resolved this issue. We apologize for any inconveniences that you may experience due to the 3.5 Update Known Issue.   Thank you

Comment 10

• bald&bearded LV.2 Lurker Jul 23, 2019, 11:39 AM

You can also do it like this

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Jul 24, 2019, 07:41 AM

Thanks for sharing how you fixed the issue!

• Hoozemberg LV.2 Lurker Jul 24, 2019, 09:27 PM

ok

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Jul 25, 2019, 06:24 AM

• Popov LV.1 Mootie Jul 24, 2019, 11:16 PM

I have an Iphone and i have other issues with the 3.5 update. I can't fight and can't summon...

• CM_Flynn LV.17 GameManager Jul 25, 2019, 06:26 AM

Hey Popov, I am sorry you are facing this issue with Heir of Light. Please try reinstalling your Heir of Light and see if it fixes the issue. If it doesn't, could you please contact our customer support with more information about your account so that we can investigate the issue?
    Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help

• Popov LV.1 Mootie Jul 25, 2019, 07:53 AM

Thank you for answering so quickly

• zephiris LV.1 Mootie Jul 25, 2019, 07:40 AM

Same problem for me. (iPad Pro 2018 & 2017) : no characters, only background when i summon or fight
    wrote a ticket...since i wait...

• Popov LV.1 Mootie Jul 25, 2019, 07:52 AM

Yes exactly the same thing and already tried reinstalling the game

• gamer232947948 LV.1 Mootie Jul 25, 2019, 08:17 AM

Hi i have an ipad and i also have other issues with the 3.5 update. I can't fight nor summon.
    And when i summon i canot see the character. When i try to improve my other character to 6 stars i have the same problem i can't see and it doesn't work like before the 3.5 version ... i also reinstall this application twice and it didn't fixed the issue or change something...

Home