SaberWing LV.6 Nomad
Jan 9, 2020, 03:06 AM 956 read

Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun

Skill Bun Tips & Guide

1. Log in

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 2
HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 83

2. Events HOL always has many events and tasks helping new players to get skill buns.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 4
HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 5

3.By clearing map

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 7

4.Boss Raid

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 9
HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 10

But you need to build a good team for doing that. You can just simply look at those high-rank team for more inspiration. LOL   5. By completing quests

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 37

Simply following the instruction.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 39

6. Abaddon Tower

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 12

You can get some skill buns once per month if you reached a certain floor.   7. To buy skill bun in the shop.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 14

You can buy skill bun with 150 honor points each with a limit of 3 per week.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 16

You can obtain honor points by PVP, Infinite PVP, and Global Infinite PVP.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 18

There are also many packs of skill buns you can buy in-game. LOL

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 20
HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 21
HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 22

8. By Crafting

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 24

You can obtain Greater Soul Crystal and Soul Crystal by sacrificing nat 3 and nat 5.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 144

But it is not recommended to do so, because we usually use the spear 5 stars for fusion. Thank you for YoshioHaruki and Pirogeth's idea. ^-^

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 26

You can obtain Ember, Ice Crystal, and Kindling by clearing Sanctuary.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 28

9. Farming LOL LoL, If there are still not enough skill buns for you, Here is the ultimate solution. You can obtain a specific hero's skill bun by clearing stage in Sanctuary. For example, water Xita.

HEIR OF LIGHT: Skill Bun Tips & Guide - Ultimate Tips for getting Skill Bun image 30

You can farm even the shards with the skill bun, I think it is this is the best way to save skill bun and farm a hero. LOL   Hope this information can help you. Peace out~ =] Good luck and have fun playing HOL.   Player ID: 10004864696 Username:黑色之暗 Server: SEA

Comment 24

• YoshioHaruki LV.22 Game Critic Jan 9, 2020, 10:03 PM

Greater soul crystals cannot be obtained by sacrificing nat 3s - these can only be obtained by sacrificing nat 5s (definitely not an advisable method to get buns but it is an option for anyone crazy enuf to do so)

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Jan 10, 2020, 02:35 AM

thats the reason why i write u can Craft skill buns but that isnt a opinion for me...because when i use nat5s for crafting then just for this selection stone...and later u use lot of nat5s for LD Fusion...so ....for beginners no good option.

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Jan 16, 2020, 03:37 AM

lol send to me please by whisper, cos i still need nb5 😁✌

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Jan 16, 2020, 03:42 AM

u use nat5s that u already have on 70, for fusion with a nat4 ld on 5 star, the proc rate is higer..but nat4 ld with nat4 normal Element can proc too, to an ld nat5 so good luck

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Jan 16, 2020, 03:44 AM

oke, i see now, thanks for the info, have nice day sir 👍

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Jan 16, 2020, 03:50 AM

no Sir 🤣i am female

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Jan 16, 2020, 03:52 AM

Pirogeth  oke honey lol ✌ 😍 cos i male hi hi hi

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Jan 16, 2020, 04:07 AM

ঐariewayq  i know i have seen your Post to happy new year...ankou🤣🤣

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Jan 16, 2020, 04:09 AM

Pirogeth  lol it was not me 😝😝, and then lucien are you and me, so sweet 💝💝😝

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Jan 16, 2020, 05:23 AM

ঐariewayq  i am not interested sry...dude i am already married😋 u have to spearch a other lady

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Jan 16, 2020, 05:34 AM

Pirogeth  its oke 🙏🙏 thanks dear, God bless you

• SaberWing LV.6 Nomad Jan 10, 2020, 02:43 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Maybe I will update a new version so that any newcomers won't do that

• SaberWing LV.6 Nomad Jan 10, 2020, 02:44 AM

LOL, me too. All of me nat 5s are used to crafting now,

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Jan 10, 2020, 02:55 AM

u can keep it but explain this, they will get it😋

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Jan 10, 2020, 02:55 AM

who dislikes every guide lol......some ppl are just stupid....they should be happy for guides...i have started at 2018 and there wasnt any guide or any help....🤦‍♀️

And HoL has so much new stuff since then

• SaberWing LV.6 Nomad Jan 10, 2020, 11:22 PM

LOL, I started at 2.0 too, there were no tips and guides at that time. Jointing some HOL chats group and the community started to make more fun. Enjoy XD

• Pirogeth LV.24 Vampire Jan 10, 2020, 11:41 PM

i just read everything 😋and look at everything hehe

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Jan 9, 2020, 03:33 AM

nice one, thanks for info dude 😍

• SaberWing LV.6 Nomad Jan 9, 2020, 03:39 AM

You are welcome ^_^

• ঐariewayq LV.20 AWPer Jan 9, 2020, 03:39 AM

yuhuu, good luck 🙏👍

• SaberWing LV.6 Nomad Jan 9, 2020, 03:43 AM

Playing HOL is really fun XD, Hope I can help you~LOL

• LLCoolJ LV.5 Lurker Jan 9, 2020, 06:14 PM

Lots of Details, nice man