Have you guys cheaked out this AMONG US gameplay video?
Watch the LIVE streaming here:https://7r6.com/67JohSIJ
New Player Tips and Tricks
People keep asking about gear sets, which is good, which suit best, etc.
1. Check the Table of Gear set allocating for Types of Servant, it's straight forwards for new to late gamer.
2. SPD functions is to reduce cooling time of skills and will not gain more of this effect when goes higher than 350, the same for SPD type DPS servant but with higher SPD stat, damage create is bigger, not the reduction of cooling time.
3. Since we can do combo trigger, there is no need to use SPD gloves for DPS servant except SPD type DPS, or at least rarely.
[Event] New Player Guide Event (4/12 ~ 4/26 CDT)
1. For new player, you should choose your favorite DPS and tank, build them simultaneously, you will need a Support and a Healer for a basic team, build them evenly, though Support and Healer can be a bit later, but remember to keep their CP balance enough.
2. For mid player, there are quite a few ways to establish the chain for combo triggering in the team. You can make Tank, Healer, Support to chain to your main DPS; or Tank and Healer to chain to a Support which then chain to your main DPS. It depends on what effect you want to create in the battlefield.