ErikPlays43 ErikPlays43 LV.25 Let’s Party!
Jun 12, 2019, 11:13 AM 336 read

Rollar Champions- Your First Review!

The people who were posting others just posted "First! or Fourth!" and does not say what the game is about. So I downloaded Uplay, made an account, and played a few matches.

To Play, you need the Uplay app, which I did, and add online to your account. It should add fast. Then you have to roll around with the ball a couple laps. One lap is this amount of points. But if you lose the ball, you reset the points. The laps you did is wasted.

The games go until 5 points, with a max time of 7 minutes + 3 overtime minutes. This means either the game goes 10 minutes, or around 4 minutes.

Xbox Gamers: Your in for another perk. Xbox controllers are allowed to be used on the game! It works out fine, but some things you need to get out the mouse.

The game makes you earn fans. I earned a total of 43 fans. Ha just kidding, only 8. But that is your final Review! See Ya!   Pros: -Easy to play -Free to play -Nice Graphics   Cons (it is a alpha so don't harrass Ubisoft!): -Slow -Controller support needs a fixin' -Loading Time, so it takes a while to play.   #erikreacts

Comment 0

Home