Gamer on GFUEL LV.15 Chief
May 20, 2020, 11:27 PM 94 read

The Top GFUEL Game-Themed Flavors

While all flavors are amazing in their own way, this post will focus on the ones that are themed after games.   You can check them all at https://gfuel.com/discount/esportsmobile.   As I have tasted all the game-themed flavors, I want to give you my feedback on them and rank them for you so you can have an idea of which to purchase first.   The game-themed flavors are ranked as following:   1- Type O (Inspired by Code Vein) 2- Nemesis Tea (Inspired by Resident Evil 3) 3- Spicy Demon'ade (Inspired by DooM Eternal)   Type O was extremely delicious when I tasted it. It has a unique and sweet delicious flavor with a tint of pomegranate mixed with cherry. This would be my number #1 choice out of the game-themed flavors.   Nemesis Tea is amazing for summer time. It tastes like Lemon Iced Tea. That is the best description for this flavor that I can come up with. It is really good and refreshing when it's really cold.   The Spicy Demon'ade is quite interesting. When you first drink it, you will taste lemonade but when you swallow it, you will feel some spice in your throat. It is a very interesting experience and certainly never drank something similar to it. It is worth trying out if you have already got the other two game-themed flavors.   I hope this post gave you an idea about these flavors and if you have any questions, I am happy to answer. You can always check their website at https://gfuel.com/discount/esportsmobile to see their full flavors. If you want to buy G FUEL at a 30% discount, you can use Code 'EsportsMobile' to get 30% off. I hope this information helps you out. Thank you and I appreciate you guys reading.

G Fuel: General - The Top GFUEL Game-Themed Flavors image 2

Comment 1

• Dragonhearted Messy LV.16 Titan May 25, 2020, 01:38 PM

technically it should be sour blue chug rug. it may be FaZe Rug's flavor, though he did say it is based off of the chug jug from fortnite

Home