NO NAME verified
Dec 4, 2020, 12:51 PM 234 read

⭐~How to Tame a Animal in ARK, Beginners Guide!~⭐

Today I'll tell you how! First thing, Have some experience with the Game and animals around the Map! if your a New player I'd recommend Playing for sometime before taking a step into Taming ARKS odd yet fascinating Animals and Beast that Roam. 1# Lets have the Bar low for now, Try taming a Dodo. They can be found all over the Island! They aren't a Hard animal to tame and are easy for the Most Part. Then you might be ready to Raise the bar a Little Higher. 2# Lystrosaurus, They hang around the Islands Beaches and they are some how ARKS own version of Dogs? odd yet Interesting. They wouldn't be to Hard to Tame and i would Try crafting some Weapons, Minor amour and the things you Need to Tame these animals! i would Start off with one around Level 5 or 10 Depending on What's Difficult for you. This way the Bar wont be to high and Most importantly, Don't pressure yourself to Tame higher levels and More dangerous Beast! Do things at your own Pace. ⭐~R A I S E T H E B A R ~⭐ Once again, Don't pressure yourself to Tame beast At first, Take it at your own Pace! overtime it will take Time and effort to Tame the Wild and Dangerous Beast that roam the ARK island. This is Sorta like an Over view on how to, Remember Don't pressure yourself, Don't set the bar Higher then you can Do. More content coming soon! what would you Like next? let me Know! :) NOTE: Content came early because i Actually forgot i had ARK on my old ps4 Not my switch. But im starting over on ARK once i get it on my Switch. But early content is Good content! 😎

Comment 10

• Noke Poe LV.13 Chief Dec 4, 2020, 01:07 PM

I'm about to get it, aren't you a new player too in some way? Just asking.

• NO NAME verified Dec 4, 2020, 10:48 PM

I Played it on my old ps4 and I Was Good at it but i Don't have it on my switch. im starting over Once i get it on switch

• ?¿McLovin.exe¿? LV.19 Clearly Hacking Dec 4, 2020, 12:52 PM

Ark is super buggy but it’s an amazing game

• Jabuu1234 LV.21 Assassin Dec 4, 2020, 12:53 PM

thanks

• NO NAME verified Dec 4, 2020, 01:01 PM

Well if I ever play ARK I’ll use this!

• TheMangledKing LV.27 Avatar Dec 4, 2020, 11:02 PM

another beginner tip is to get a bola as soon as possible. now me and my brother are ballsy people in ARK, so we get bolas and the first thing we hunt is a parasaur and a trike, then get us a pair of raptors, then a t-rex(even though we cant ride :P), but bolas will help in all early game needs.
    another tip, when fighting bolas(big snakes) just have a spear and walk backward hitting them, kills them everytime :P
    another tip: blood extraction tool is actually quite useful, use it to get a blood bag while at the base, then when you go out hunting you have yourself a free heal :P

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Mod Dec 5, 2020, 02:26 AM

Nice post! Is ARK out for ps4 as well?

• Gamer27464996 LV.2 Lurker Dec 7, 2020, 01:17 PM

yea it is out for ps4 dude

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Mod Dec 7, 2020, 11:33 PM

Nice I always wanted to try it out. I might finally do that now! 👍🏻

• Noah• °★  LV.24 Warrior Dec 5, 2020, 02:39 AM

I want to die

Home