FamilySixtoes LV.5 Deadeye
Nov 23, 2020, 01:57 AM 30 read

New Ark Crew

I need a small group or someone who knows how to play the game. I wanna go through and beat each level from the beginning but I also suck and wanna laugh and mess around so. Hmu 😂

Comment 6

• kaiiton LV.5 Lurker Nov 23, 2020, 02:01 AM

you may have some luck on our server! we’re a new cluster with a bunch of folks just starting off :)) plenty of people looking for tribes to play with, both experienced and beginners to ark!

• FamilySixtoes LV.5 Deadeye Nov 23, 2020, 02:02 AM

Tell me where to go. Sounds like funn if people aren’t killing me constantly haha

• kaiiton LV.5 Lurker Nov 23, 2020, 02:04 AM

it is a pve cluster, so no killing other folks ;)) although we hope to host pvp events and even have a fisticuffs style arena where you can find randomly spawned critters!! working out the kinks this week! but we have a discord https://discord.gg/bT7w2hK is the link, and we even have community centers on 3 of the maps to get you started!

• FamilySixtoes LV.5 Deadeye Nov 23, 2020, 02:07 AM

I’ll hop on the discord and see if I can’t get a small 3-4 person team going. Is that allowed? I just wanna be on a small team of ppl who have exotic animals and help other crews if they need you know? A lot of exploring and what not. Idk, I don’t know how to play this game right 😂😂

• kaiiton LV.5 Lurker Nov 23, 2020, 02:08 AM

it’s encouraged!! we love seeing folks band together to ark haha. but definitely!! best way to learn is with friends!

• #UrGfFavToker719 LV.4 Lurker Nov 29, 2020, 05:05 AM

I’ve tried to open the link on discord I just got this game last night and really want to get into it. Is there an easier way to find the discord group?

Home