salumander LV.19 Dream Chaser
Oct 10, 2020, 05:51 PM 26 read

[PS4] Best PvP Fibercraft Server on PSN

ARK: Survival Evolved: General - [PS4] Best PvP Fibercraft Server on PSN image 2

A well-balanced fibercraft server with active admins. Events held by admins including maze runs, loot dinos set to wandering with hints on where to find them in the discord, raid bases, PvP events and more. An active player base means theres always people to play with and bases to raid. Extinction and Crystal Isles have less activity right now (for those who like to hide). Every tribe thinks they’re alpha. Lately it has made for some funny chats and some interesting rivalries. My three person tribe is able to hold our own and even do large raids, so grab a couple friends and show those “alphas” who’s really the boss. My tribe will be hosting dodo fights with prizes! So if you join, start breeding those dodos and you could win some of our best dinos (neutered), blueprint sets, loads of element, and during one match we might even put in one of our breeding pairs! We think it’ll be fun and it will definitely be an easy way for server newbies to get starting gear and for the top Dodo to earn his master more advanced items and dinos Let me know if you join and definitely let me know if you want in on our dodo fight club

Comment 2

• Crawlazam LV.1 Mootie Oct 11, 2020, 12:39 AM

how do I join

• salumander LV.19 Dream Chaser Oct 11, 2020, 06:51 AM

On the server selection screen set your
    Session filter to Unofficial PC Sessions
    Mode to PvP or Any
    Search: wig

Home