Zarum LV.2 Lurker
Feb 6, 2021, 07:34 PM 41 read

I'm looking for only a few friends to play through the non-mod maps to ascend in chronological orde

Looking for Group
Zarum Game ID: kizaak
PC MIC ASAP North America
Start Time ASAP A new team has been created.

I'm looking for only a few friends to play through the non-mod maps to ascend in chronological order to sort-of refresh myself with ARK. I've almost finished the island, but have not done any caves or bosses yet. Then, we've got SE, Aberration, Extinction, and Gen 1 to do before Gen 2 releases. For each new map we go to, I’d like a fresh start, only bringing over items and dinos after we get to a certain point. The reason i'm doing this whole thing is because i'm a huge ARK Lore junky, so if you want to learn about the lore or love the lore too, that'd work well! While i'm looking for the current maps to be moderately paced, i'd like to take gen 2 slow, so keep in mind we'll likely keep the XP rates low to stay prim for a bit longer... etc. Bare in mind, i'll be hosting the server through my PC, so it'll only be up when we are playing on it (most times). Must have discord (Zarum#1863) and MIC is preferred. Let me know if you’re interested for more info!

Comment 0

Home