What are your guy's thoughts on the new dlc. I know its not out but what are your guy's predictions or ideas on whats to come?
Ark would be better if another company took over, wildcard have a great concept however they neglect their maps, bugs, glitches and the game altogether they also neglect what the users want they prefer money as they’ve been pumping out dlc and have disregarded hundreds of tickets sent, if they spent the amount of time they did designing aberration and extinction as they did redesigning the base game maps, putting death walls in mesh and implementing a form of ORP (which i know many of you will disagree with but hear me out) once all the tribe members are offline for atleast 1 hour a 12 hour ORP begins if a member logs on while ORP has begun their daily ORP is Disabled 24hrs since ORP ended the tribe will then have to wait 24 hours since the ORP was supposed to end to use it again. During ORP Turrets will do maybe 2x damage and will have a slower fire rate making draining turrets longer and making raiders use more drainers but will make base susceptible to rocket running if area doesn’t have good turret coverage
this will now allow people to sleep and work not play ark constantly or Wildcard could somewhat redesign the game to be similar to rust, Ark will have a times of around 5x tame/raise/harvest and it will reset servers every 3-4 months this will increase PvP, decrease Alpha/Tyrants from bullying bobs and will make the game feel less of a job much more enjoyable
Should I get ark
Teal me I need to know because it looks fun but idk I’m looking for a heads up from one of you .
Ok I want to get ark but..
Ok I want to get ark but I want to save till I can get all dlcs should I save or just get it what the best deal I can get?
Should I get the game
I've been watching alot youtube vids on ark survival evolved lately, it looks like a really good game and one that I could really get into but I can't decide on if I should get it cause it doesn't seem like a game to play alone on well At least if you wanna progress far and do alot of awesome things you need to be in a tribe. Should I get this game I honestly can't decide.
It's Probably Best Not to Play Ark with Me 🤣
I played this game when it first came for the PC, and I was pretty turned off by the jankiness and how poorly optimised it. I do like the premise of the game being centered around forming clans, building communities, and then pillaging other communities and taking prisoners and then making them build your fort (you know maybe even make them eat their own dead).
Okay, I think that I might have gone too far in my interest in terrorizing other communities in Ark. No wait, apologizing for surviving with your crew is a weakness. The strong will eat the weak. Since I've already gone down this dark rabbit hole, I was playing Ark with my younger brother and I tricked him into putting all of his things in our home, and then I may or may not have forced him into a prison type structure as my slave.
Host barrier PS4
Does anyone know how to get rid of the barriers on PS4 I want to play on private sessions and I cant run away from my friends because the barrier pulls them
Does anyone know when they are releasing new small tribe servers i found out late and every server i join pretty much has taken ever spot to build
Why can't I log in
Every time I try to login it shows connection timed out and then shows no servers but I have uncapped 10 gig per second
ARK... on mobile?
No, really. Check the App Store. It’s a real thing, and it’s official. It’s free to play (with microtransactions, however) but requires a decent phone, iPhone 7 and up. It can be played on lower spec devices, but even on low graphics settings, I normally don’t get anything over 30 fps (I have an iPhone 6).
And yes, there is multiplayer. iOS can play with Android, and vice versa.
Try it out, and let me know what you think!
I need friends to play ark with and that are fun and will like to play on highly boosted servers
It's bout time.
It's about time this game got its own dedicated board!
Now get out there and tame some mother effing Dino's! Miss playing this game.
Me and some of my friends were looking for a server thats always up with at least a 5x multiplyer on the island or ragnarok
i love this game. but on xbox the community sucks.
On xbox it is basically a bunch of middle school and high school kids saying “get gud” after they wreck your base for no reason and trap you for days. if your new to the game on xbox dont bother playing on xbox servers nearly everyone is toxic and garbage. on PC your much better off but of course their are still those toxic players but not nearly as many. this game coulda been awesome on xbox but the whole community is trash. too bad you can’t ban someone for being just plain awful.
Rules of the Ark
Welcome, Survivor, to the Ark Lounge! Stable your pteradon, pull up a chair, grab a beer, and tell us of your travels!!!
For the sake of keeping a manageable board, there are a few rules that must be put in place. If you cannot follow these rules, you will be tranqed, cuffed, and fed to the troodons!!
1) Ark is a mature game, and I would like to keep this as a mature board. I do not, however, want people attacking each other. Consider this a PVE lounge!! Adult language will be permitted as long as it is not used to attack someone, or in excess. Racial slurs or any other type of hate speech is strictly prohibited and will be deleted on sight. NO NUDITY, GORE, OR HATE POSTS WILL BE ALLOWED.
2) Dont be a dick. Pretty simple rule that covers a lot. Lets treat people with respect and there wont be any issues.
3) Put posts in the appropriate tab. If you have a server or tribe that you are recruiting for, post it in the Server/Tribe tab. General discussion and conversations about the base game and its official DLC’s belong in the General tab. Discussions about Modded servers obviously belong in the Modded tab. Post photos of your epic builds in the Builds tab. And finally, Memes go in the Memes tab.
4) Dont argue with the Mods. Im pretty laid back and easy to get along with. And I’m sure we will have more Mods as the lounge grows so welcome any new mods as they are only trying to make this a great place for all.
5) Have FUN!!! This is why we play games and love to talk about them. Its why we are here and why we do what we do. So lets have fun discussing a game that we all love!!!