i love this game. but on xbox the community sucks.
On xbox it is basically a bunch of middle school and high school kids saying “get gud” after they wreck your base for no reason and trap you for days. if your new to the game on xbox dont bother playing on xbox servers nearly everyone is toxic and garbage. on PC your much better off but of course their are still those toxic players but not nearly as many. this game coulda been awesome on xbox but the whole community is trash. too bad you can’t ban someone for being just plain awful.
Rules of the Ark
Welcome, Survivor, to the Ark Lounge! Stable your pteradon, pull up a chair, grab a beer, and tell us of your travels!!!
For the sake of keeping a manageable board, there are a few rules that must be put in place. If you cannot follow these rules, you will be tranqed, cuffed, and fed to the troodons!!
1) Ark is a mature game, and I would like to keep this as a mature board. I do not, however, want people attacking each other. Consider this a PVE lounge!! Adult language will be permitted as long as it is not used to attack someone, or in excess. Racial slurs or any other type of hate speech is strictly prohibited and will be deleted on sight. NO NUDITY, GORE, OR HATE POSTS WILL BE ALLOWED.
2) Dont be a dick. Pretty simple rule that covers a lot. Lets treat people with respect and there wont be any issues.
3) Put posts in the appropriate tab. If you have a server or tribe that you are recruiting for, post it in the Server/Tribe tab. General discussion and conversations about the base game and its official DLC’s belong in the General tab. Discussions about Modded servers obviously belong in the Modded tab. Post photos of your epic builds in the Builds tab. And finally, Memes go in the Memes tab.
4) Dont argue with the Mods. Im pretty laid back and easy to get along with. And I’m sure we will have more Mods as the lounge grows so welcome any new mods as they are only trying to make this a great place for all.
5) Have FUN!!! This is why we play games and love to talk about them. Its why we are here and why we do what we do. So lets have fun discussing a game that we all love!!!
From 2 weeks I was on YouTube and found a guy who combined Rust with some sort of Battle Royal. So I was thinking why not do something similar in Ark.
Here are some Informations.
-The winners fight against the winners from the other groups. The tournament will be built up like the WC Football.
-There will be 3 diffrent “difficulty’s”.
-Taming Speed will be x10, x15 or 20x.
-Ressource gathering will be x5, x10 or x15.
-XP Boost will always be x15.
There will be many other settings which I didn’t include in this Post.
Please just send me a message or write a comment if you are interested.
(Incase you find spelling mistakes, please hit me up)
I was so dang close to getting a dire wolf
I ended up riding my raptor to a volcano. Getting three argentavis and one raptor. When I was going to get a dire wolf that I got it to leave it’s pack I got attack by T-rex I think it was. I died and I’m tilted now. Does anyone know why in the snowy mountains area why some animals have purple, yellow, red rings around the animal?
I’m good at ark I’m currently solo but can’t build up. I need a tribe that has a lot of people and I’ll grind,tame, and do anything if asked. If possible I would want my own bass but close to you guys and we would need to take over like 4 severs on just the island and center just one on the other
Upcoming Maintenance Affecting Some NA PC Servers - April 11th 2PM Eastern
The following PC servers will be receiving maintenance to move to new hardware. The maintenance will take place on Wednesday April 11th at 2pm Eastern. The maintenance will take approximately 2 hours to complete. During this time the servers will be shut down and the save data transferred. Once the transfer is complete, the servers will be brought back online. These servers will no longer appear in your Favorites due to an IP address change therefore you will need to search for the server again and re-favorite your server.
[140 Players] NA-NoTamingExperiment - Ragnarok