nor282 nor282 LV.2 Lurker
Apr 4, 2020, 03:37 PM 66 read

What are some of the best Mods for Stardew Valley?

Are there any popular ones that make the PC version worth buying over the console versions? (I have the Switch version)

Stardew Valley: General - What are some of the best Mods for Stardew Valley? image 2

Comment 3

• panasane LV.3 Lurker Apr 5, 2020, 07:36 AM

All of them lol. "Lookup Anything" is god tier (press F1 on an object or person to get tons of info on it/them including neutral-loved gifts, highlights black if the gift is on your farm and green if it's in your inventory), stardew expanded is real neato (adds locations npcs and events), recolors like starblue that change the color scheme to not be gayass yellow are also great, personal favorite are the mods that genderswap the bachelors. And mods that just add more stuff like fish and crops. Also love the mod that lets you customize sprinkler range making them not lame as hell. So many mods. It's basically an entirely new, vastly superior game when you mod it up real good. My discord is (panasane #5970) if you ever want any help with mods since it can be kind of a pain in the ass to get some stuff to work the first time around. I would recommend using Vortex the nexus mod manager for stardew, a lot better than just shoving stuff in the Mods folder. SMAPI.io also has a list of mods and whether they're broken with the latest stardew version/have an unofficial fix. (Another mod lets you automate stuff like smelting and pickling just by puting the necessary ingredients in a chest next to the production item, very epic)

• nor282 LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2020, 10:27 AM

Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ˜„

• panasane LV.3 Lurker Apr 5, 2020, 10:37 AM

yep

Home