PokeGamer PokeGamer LV.4 Gameboy
Feb 16, 2020, 09:30 AM 58 read

Help

So I just entered the winter what is the best thing to do to earn money

Comment 6

• 3corsa3 LV.1 Mootie Feb 16, 2020, 07:43 PM

Hello sir! At that point the best thing to earn money is done by farming. (If you havent unlocked greenhouse Yet) Then if you unlock the greenhouse, plant a bunch of statfruits in it (or ancient fruit, but thats hard to Get), keep on planting them. Here comes the part where you have to buy a building from Robin and fill it up with kegs. (buy a building that has lots of space cuz u will need it). Place the harvested starfruits in the keg, sell them and BOOM! Lots of money. Hope this helped you, and sorry for my spelling issues.

• PokeGamer LV.4 Gameboy Feb 16, 2020, 11:53 PM

thank you so much

• Maviolii LV.1 Mootie Feb 17, 2020, 01:20 PM

Fishing’s easy and makes good money

• LoneSpark02 LV.2 Lurker Feb 17, 2020, 02:26 PM

Mining and earn money from animals. Its also a good time to upgrade ur equipment. If ur max level at foraging collect all 4 winter fruits u find and make them to seeds then farm. Repeat sell

• SpraypaintFinger LV.31 Mod Feb 18, 2020, 10:22 AM

If you’re early game you can invest time into foraging. Personally I recommend building a shed and making 61 casks or preserve presses and turning over all the no-star quality produce from the year

• Opal_Fox Gaming verified LV.29 Default Savior Feb 21, 2020, 01:30 PM

Definitely mining and foraging. Another thing is if you have animals which I’m sure you have chickens, which can make you sell mayonnaise!!

Home