Lord Diabol LV.22 Game Critic
Aug 8, 2020, 04:57 AM 172 read

My observations

I've been playing for a while and I've noticed some people will save all of their revive needles and health pots/pylons/grenades until the very end of the fight when the rest of the team is down and out of meds. My question is why come into a team game and choose to make everyone else suffer so you can try to "solo carry" the hunt?

Comment 4

• KillzoneMax100 LV.13 Chief Aug 12, 2020, 05:25 AM

well I mean I endorse saving the revive Sims until the end, because if you guys get to 100% danger you will have those you can count on and so it isn't as much as a stress load. especially in late game, because when you get into late game you can only have 1 self revive, so if you use it immediately, and you still get clapped and you eventually lose because all of you guys used stims in the beginning. so I actually think it's a good habit to get into not using them into very soon in the hunt.

• Lord Diabol LV.22 Game Critic Aug 12, 2020, 10:55 PM

saving revives for later in the fight is one thing but I've had multiple hunts where people dont use anything to help with the fight. I had 2 people in a row wait until my buddy and I had burned all of our revives, health pots and pylons fighting Shroud at 100% danger before he pops 1, gets knocked again, pops a 2nd, burns pylons and health pots, gets knocked, and burns the last one while throwing Transfusion grenades, dropping pylons and burning the fountain. all to get knocked again and fail the hunt

• El badger LV.19 Sage Aug 13, 2020, 03:05 AM

They save pots and self res for when the danger level reaches 100% because then slayers can’t res each other you can only be resed with a self res if you have one

• El badger LV.19 Sage Aug 13, 2020, 03:07 AM

Grenades and pylons aren’t expensive but annoying to make and some ppl are just greedy to do try to steal the kill but most ppl don’t use it until the the ends because that’s where it’s worth the most

Home