Sk8raider311 Sk8raider311 LV.5 Lurker
Jul 17, 2019, 06:14 PM 701 read

Dauntless Trails to Hard for console players?

So I've been playing dauntless for while now and I was really excited when I heard that we where going to get "Trails" but that excitement was very short lived when I actually got in the trails, as of now 07/17/19 the trial beast is the Shockjaw Nayzaga. The modifiers put on this behemoth are fair.....for PC users. I went on the leaderboard and so far in groups only 13 total people that's 7 groups that have completed the trails on PlayStation Network. I can't say the same for Xbox but I'm assuming it's about the same amount of people. Then I go to The PC leaderboard and see top 100 people. On solo in PC there's again Top 100 on PS4 there is only 3 solo people out of 100 that's crazy. If that doesn't tell you that trails if heavily just for PC I don't know what will. I love dauntless it's one of my favorite games to play, but as for trials I think it was a bust at least for console players. Thank you if you read this whole speech sorry it was so long but dauntless, If you don't fix this the game will die. At least from the console community. Feel free to comment down below of your opinion if the trails need a "Nerf" or not.

Comment 7

• Lord Diabol LV.20 Game Critic Jul 20, 2019, 09:21 AM

I havent done the trails myself yet, but the idea was wonderful, the executioner was also very good, but a lot of console players dont have the skill to dodge some of the stronger behemoths (myself included) I struggled for almost two full days just trying to drop the Shrike solo. compared basic Nayzaga, Shrike is a breeze.

• Sk8raider311 LV.5 Lurker Jul 20, 2019, 06:42 PM

I do understand that console players don't know how to Dodge sometimes but it's also a delayed reaction sometimes because console has a lower refresh rate than PC I just think they should make it both PC and console friendly when it comes to attacks I know it's hard to do that and I'm not saying they should make it easier, I just think they should make it somewhat fair for all platforms. Don't get me wrong I want a challenge but when it comes to refresh rate and reaction time PC is superior of the 2.

• Lord Diabol LV.20 Game Critic Jul 20, 2019, 07:06 PM

I wouldnt mind seeing a faster refresh, it would make a lot of my other games a lot better too because there is a delay between controller command and screen reaction. I enjoy being challenged in most of my games its what keeps them entertaining, however trying to beat something like Nayzaga, who had very little read in terms of attacks, is a little unfair. It only gets worse if you are a fool like me who solo hunts all the behemoths XD

• SleazyMango27 LV.27 Shadow Jul 24, 2019, 12:46 PM

can't really blame the console or dauntless the newer gen of consoles (plus internet speed has a bit to do with it) but they are trying to incorporate more power towards the newest series of consoles and the older gen is just further behind also player base matters there's more dedicated groups on PC then Xbox and PlayStation I for one played an hour at most then moved on and most people I know did the same thing just wasn't a game for us

• Me_Trog_TheYetiKing verified LV.30 I Love Food Jul 25, 2019, 12:07 AM

I don’t see it being hard on PS4 you can predict the bohemorhs attack’s just gotta come up with different strategies for different behemoths

• Me_Trog_TheYetiKing verified LV.30 I Love Food Jul 25, 2019, 12:12 AM

Duel pistols is the best way to go for me that why I can range

• A Giraffe LV.3 Freedom! Aug 5, 2019, 05:43 AM

Riftstalker

Home