xJollyBro xJollyBro LV.8 Monster
Jun 23, 2019, 08:22 AM 1,064 read

Want to make the game fun and easy at the same time? (OP Axe Build)

Hi guys, this is my axe main build I use for pretty much any occasion. And yes, this build is still viable against umbral and fire behemoths even though it is technically weakened to them. Running the Boreal set topped with a Hellplate Casque (transmogged to the Tragic Echo exotic) dyed with Shrowd (exotic) and Twilight. Stalker's Mercy attached with Grim Onslaught and Overcharged Cylinder. Perks used to make this the perfect Berzerker build are as follows: Conduit (for that extra attack speed for yourself and other Slayers) Cunning (for all thos crits and big damage hits) Iceborne (because who doesn't want high defence and healing when you get to 50%) Rage (big damage when you're low health) Ragehunter (big damage when the behemoth is angry at you for hitting it so hard) Wild frenzy (attack speed increase when you get to 50%) All in all this build becomes a monster when you hit that 50% health mark and when you take damage its like you have a Bulwark tonic or Nine Lives active and every time you make an attack, you heal back up to 50%. Team thus with potions such as Bulwark, Frenzy, Stamina and Attack speed and you're good as golden. Towards late game, i now never go down (unless I'm not really paying attention) never need to use my heals, do huge damage and look great while I'm doing it! What more could you ask for 😉 #builds #dauntlessbuilds #berzeker

Dauntless: General - Want to make the game fun and easy at the same time? (OP Axe Build) image 2

Comment 29

• Parsa LV.28 Mod Jun 23, 2019, 08:36 AM

That looks quite overpowered 😮

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jun 23, 2019, 08:46 AM

So OP!
    But really enjoyable, absoloutely love throwing my axe and see numbers like 2 and 3 k pop up 😂
    I've hit for 11k once and saw someone who ran a similar build hit for 22k.
    Can't wait to level it up more

• GudGuySolid verified LV.29 RIP Jun 23, 2019, 01:31 PM

Bro! What is your behemoth rating!! You have plus 11 armour!

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jun 23, 2019, 01:33 PM

behemoth mastery 27 atm, I've been trying to grind them out because I want to get everything to 15 😂 46 just seems so far away though

• GudGuySolid verified LV.29 RIP Jun 23, 2019, 01:33 PM

That grind is insane

• GudGuySolid verified LV.29 RIP Jun 23, 2019, 01:34 PM

What’s your slayer level?

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jun 23, 2019, 01:43 PM

sure is, I just got to 34 and I've been playing since console release 😁
    What about you Solid?

• RngFlockiins LV.4 Lurker Jun 30, 2019, 03:51 PM

Nice Thanks For Set Up

• Spartan117fan LV.7 Carry Me Jul 1, 2019, 10:26 AM

So is the axe the best weapon, because every time I see a post about builds it’s always the axe. So either I’m missing something or how come I don’t see builds for everything else?

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 1, 2019, 11:24 AM

i wouldn't say its the best, this game is all about playstyle and playing your way. If you can deal with the slow swings for heavy hits then axe imo is the way to go, but if you check out the dauntless community facebook page I see more repeater/chain blade users on there. And i personally have never used either of those. I came from dark souls backgroundz so qxe, hammers and swords take me back to that qnd I personally enjoy them

• Spartan117fan LV.7 Carry Me Jul 1, 2019, 11:26 AM

Thank you(still looking for my War Pike builds)

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 1, 2019, 11:27 AM

this is a good one for wounding I found

• Spartan117fan LV.7 Carry Me Jul 1, 2019, 11:28 AM

Aren’t parts the key to the game though?

Because they can turn the hardest fight in a game, to killing them before they even hit their first rage mode.

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 1, 2019, 11:30 AM

yes and no, parts are very much needed for leveling up your gear and weapons however a good wound user is a great help for any team in breaking those parts alot quicker and doing more damage to the behemoth. plus in behemoth mastery there is a challenge for wounding the behemoths. wound builds can be quite useful in hunts with a team

• Spartan117fan LV.7 Carry Me Jul 1, 2019, 11:32 AM

xJollyBro  Thank you. Personally I like the play style with the War Pike. btw and ideas on how to stop the ability when you hit light attack 4 times then hold. I keep getting stuck in the animation and have to fight it to break free?

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 1, 2019, 12:13 PM

Spartan117fan  currently the devs are working on that, I believe the only way to break free is if you get hit or do the 'im stuck help' option through the settings and support menu

• Spartan117fan LV.7 Carry Me Jul 1, 2019, 12:14 PM

xJollyBro  I’ve gotten out of it just by mashing buttons(I’m on Xbox One)

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 1, 2019, 02:33 PM

Spartan117fan  oh nice, well at keast you can do that for now until they patch it haha.
    I still have the issue with the axe getting stuck sometimes when I throw it. But as long as I know the devs are working on it, then I'm happy haha

• Spartan117fan LV.7 Carry Me Jul 1, 2019, 02:34 PM

xJollyBro  Yep, the worst part though about the glitch is it burns through stamina fast so I have none left to dodge

• FreeMemes001 LV.4 Lurker Jul 2, 2019, 09:05 AM

I wanna learn how to get it now I’m pretty new to the game but I love playing😋😋😋. I also the chained blades the fire variant.

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 2, 2019, 07:20 PM

hellion chain blades are amazing, but yeah this build is pretty op haha good to have when in doubt

• Gerstof139 LV.7 You're a Bot Jul 2, 2019, 07:07 PM

I dont really like axes in this game cause its slow but it looks cool and this looks awesome

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 2, 2019, 07:18 PM

would highly suggest to use this build, even though the axe is slow these combinations make it suprisingly fast

• blastedking88 LV.5 Steve Jun 24, 2019, 11:12 AM

Same

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jun 24, 2019, 12:18 PM

cool story bro

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 1, 2019, 11:26 AM

update as now I have maxed the axe and cells, and leveled my gear up as far as my mastery lets me

• Snip3r_AnG3L :) LV.13 Chief Jul 7, 2019, 11:13 PM

Is this game on ps4?

• xJollyBro LV.8 Monster Jul 9, 2019, 08:27 AM

yes, its a cross platform game free to download

• Luah Kheng LV.4 Shadow Jul 24, 2019, 11:16 AM

Nice looking set you got there ,must be OP

Home