Parsa Parsa LV.27 Mod
Jun 21, 2019, 07:48 AM 580 read

🚨DAUNTLESS FEATURE COMPETITION🚨

*Please read ALL info below for full details*

Hello Slayers! It’s me Parsa, your friendly neighbourhood Mod. I’m making this post on behalf of all of the Dauntless mods to announce that we are holding a featured post competition. Now you may be asking, what exactly is this competition? So we are going to be holding this as a way to bring back some life into the lounge, and to give our users a chance to share their awesome content with us and the rest of the Moot community. So for this contest, we want you Mooters to show off your best memes, tips and tricks, guides, artwork, game screenshots, and everything else in between in the form of a post here on the Dauntless lounge. Every post you make using the #FeatureCompetition will have you entered for a chance to make it on the featured board. So get out there and show us the freshest content you’ve got Behemoth Slayers!!! 😁🤙 *Note* when making posts, please make sure they are posted in the correct board (refer to the guide below if you’re not sure), and please don’t spam the lounge. Although we want to see the best content possible, spamming overused and outdone content will not give you a better chance in the competition. PLEASE make sure to use the hashtag above! Other than that, happy Mooting everyone, and good luck! 😊 https://moot.us/lounges/164/boards/706/posts/1336624

⚔️Guide For Posting In The Correct Board (Dauntless Lounge) ⚔️Guide For Posting In The Correct Board (Dauntless Lounge) Hello Behemoth slayers! I’m making this quick post for any new Mooters out there who are finding it difficult to post in the correct board for the Dauntless lounge. So I’ve made this quick and easy guide that everyone should follow in terms of posting stuff in the right place. General So you may be wondering, what exactly can I post in the general board? Well there’s a simple answer to this: just about anything! General is where you will mostly see general game discussions, update and patch notes, and other cool content regarding the game. *NOTE* the general board is NOT to be used as an LFG (looking for group) so please do not make a post in the general board asking people to play. Also, any posts that have nothing to do with Dauntless will be moved to off-topic. Looking For Group In this board, users can set up an LFG to find people to play with. Whether you want people to come join your guild, or you just want to find some chill people to hang out with in Dauntless. Whatever it may be, the LFG board is the perfect way to do this. Setting up an LFG is very simple, and it allows you to fill in all the different criteria you want for finding the perfect people to play with. *NOTE* if you need any assistance with setting up your LFG, feel free to contact one of our mods or admins directly and we can help you do so 👍 Memes This is the fun one. The memes board is the perfect place for you to post your funny posts regarding the game. Memes go in the memes board, and nothing else. Pretty simple if you ask me. *NOTE* please refrain from posting memes in the general board, as it will just end up getting moved to memes anyways. Also any memes not related to Dauntless will be moved to off topic. You know the drill by now. Promotions Lastly, we have the promotions board. Any posts promoting your Twitch or YouTube can go here, or any Dauntless related social media (ex. an Instagram fan account for Dauntless). *NOTE* DO NOT promote any non-Dauntless content in this board, for example if you made a YouTube video about R6 or Fortnite, that would go in the promotions board in their respective lounge. That’s all the boards we have at the moment, however we are constantly looking to add more, so stay tuned for that. For any other questions regarding posting in the right board/lounge, or just any other general moot questions, you can feel free to personally DM me or any other moot admin or mod. We are all happy to help! Also, don’t forget to reference the moot content policy guidelines (linked below) before you make your first post, just so you know what is and isn’t allowed. Thanks for your time everyone 😎 https://moot.us/etc/contentPolicy moot.us

Comment 0

Home