ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020!
Dec 23, 2020, 01:53 PM 81 read

Done: The Cayo Perico Heist (Rating)

Cayo Perico is a private island in the Caribbean, off the coast of Colombia, that appears in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of The Cayo Perico Heist update. I was able to be with people who gave me a look at this heist and rate it for y'all.  

GTA: General - Done: The Cayo Perico Heist (Rating) image 2

I actually got 20% of the cut, but I took this screenshot early. So what you had to do is well get inside of the island. I was not good at getting images of the ride because it was my first time. Next time I will be getting a walkthrough. This is just a rating post.  

GTA: General - Done: The Cayo Perico Heist (Rating) image 4

The heist was pretty quick, loved the fact that there were water scenes and the added surprise but Silent and Sneaky is a little too easy. I was able to not be caught and I got bored. I collected gold mainly (not cocaine, weed, other teammates did that) and collected the ruby necklace.

GTA: General - Done: The Cayo Perico Heist (Rating) image 9

Total Rating : ⭐⭐⭐ (3/5) Apperiate the fact how it was fast, but in my case it was too easy. Maybe I was carried too hard. But when I did get challenged, it felt great.   -- I am 2 followers away from 1k ayyy thanks

Comment 1

• firestars50 LV.20 Let’s play GTA! Dec 23, 2020, 03:22 PM

okay

Home