Rapterion LV.6 Super Star
Sep 24, 2018, 12:26 PM 1,732 read

Why GTA V is successful

Great Campaign: In the campaign you have the ability to play as three different protagonists who are unique in their lifestyles and ideologies. Experiencing the game from three different viewpoints allows the player to truly enjoy the diversity of landscapes that the game offers. Multiplayer: One of the biggest features of GTA V is the fact that an individual and a few friends can entertain themselves in the multiplayer aspect of the game from various activities such as VIP/CEO challenges, bunker missions, races, PVP game modes, or the ever stressful heists. The Game is constantly being updated: While there are many games that have great graphics, campaign, etc, not all of them are constantly being updated allowing their player base to enjoy games in a new way. How they have implemented micro-transactions: They’ve implemented micro-transactions in such a way that the game did not receive harsh criticism from fans of the game for the inclusion of micro-transactions. Mod Community: This is a PC exclusive reason why this game is still relevant in 2018. If someone who is playing GTA V is bored with the vanilla game, and wants to enjoy a new experience, they could add in a few mods to create a new experience that they couldn't have enjoyed otherwise.

GTA: General - Why GTA V is successful image 2
GTA: General - Why GTA V is successful image 3
GTA: General - Why GTA V is successful image 4

Comment 8

• gamer358768135 LV.4 Lurker Sep 25, 2018, 03:39 AM

It’s a great game but now there’s to many micro transactions, the game is only fun if you have a lot of money

• Lucidem Founder Sep 25, 2018, 06:33 AM

Their microtransaction model hasn't changed since launch, but yes, shark cards still exist.

There can be a bit of a grind, but I assure you, that doesn't stop you from enjoying it. I've never put a CENT into the game, I didn't even buy it, it was a gift. I have all of the properties that matter, and more than a few weaponized cars/helis/jets.

Work smarter, not harder, pando.

• Lucidem Founder Sep 24, 2018, 03:07 PM

• ToasT LV.5 Chicken Dinner Sep 25, 2018, 03:10 AM

Lemme sum this up in one sentence. Effort was and still is put into the game. THAT WAS ALL YOU NEEDED TO SAY

• Rapterion LV.6 Super Star Sep 25, 2018, 03:11 AM

Detail is key

• BigBearPrincess LV.6 Gameboy Oct 6, 2018, 01:47 AM

the only thing good about single player was the open world.. all that other stuff was meh for me.. the characters didn't feel like they felt in Gta4 or San Andreas where u felt in love with them.. the story was basically go rob this go rob that end game.. when u finish it the game gets pretty boring.. u buy all the clothes try out this and that and that's it the end.. in my opinion they focused on graphics too much where the other stuff sucked..

• Rainbowmaster99 LV.3 Lurker Sep 26, 2018, 04:17 AM

It’s a good game I love gta

• Donnylabester LV.19 Dub Collector Dec 30, 2018, 12:26 PM

GTA is a really good game

Home