GM Karen LV.17 GameManager
Jun 20, 2019, 02:36 PM 614 read

[Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added

Events (Terminated)

Hello Saviors, this is GM Karen.   With the implementation of the Legendary Advent equipment in Pandora’s Workshop, Day of Creation will be taking place.  

Hundred Soul: Events (Terminated) - [Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added image 2

◈ Pandora’s Workshop – Legendary Advent and bleed effect weapon rates increased  

Hundred Soul: Events (Terminated) - [Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added image 4

- While the creation rate increase is taking effect, the message [HOT TIME] will be displayed over the Pandora’s Workshop icon   ■ Event Period 2019.06.20 (Thu) post maintenance ~ 2019.06.25 (Tue) 05:00   ■ Event Contents Creation rates for Legendary Advent and equipment related to the ‘bleed’ status effect will be increased   ■ Equipment with increased creation rates [Legendary Advent] Double Crescent [Legendary Advent] Lighting Shooter [Legendary] Skylark [Legendary] Crimson Edge [Advent] Double Crescent [Advent] Lightning Shooter [Advent] Terra Pendant [Enhanced Damage] Scarring Beast [Chain Fire] Scarring Beast [Spread Effect] Scarring Beast   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ◈ Mine Boost Hot Time  

Hundred Soul: Events (Terminated) - [Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added image 6

While the Mine Boost Hot Time is in effect, the message [HOT TIME] will be displayed over the Battle icon in blue.  

Hundred Soul: Events (Terminated) - [Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added image 8

■ Event Period 2019.06.20 (Thu) post maintenance ~ 2019.06.25 (Tue) 05:00   ■ Event Contents Pandora ingredient yield from using Mine Boosters will be increased by 50%   Note : The Hot Time does not affect the yield rate of base mine productions with or without the Booster activated   example) When using a booster for a mine with base production of 30, 30 (base) + 30 (booster) + 15 (booster hot time) = 75   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ◈ Essence of Creation discount (30%)  

Hundred Soul: Events (Terminated) - [Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added image 10

■ Event Period 2019.06.20 (Thu) post maintenance ~ 2019.06.24 (Mon) 05:00   ■ Event Contents Throughout the event period, Essence of Creations will be purchasable with a 30% discount (maximum 10 times per day)   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ◈ Pandora Super Special Support Package sales  

Hundred Soul: Events (Terminated) - [Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added image 12

■ Event Period 2019.06.20 (Thu) post maintenance ~ 2019.06.23 (Sun) 24:00   ■ Event Contents - The Pandora Super Special Support Package will be purchasable throughout the event period (once per account) - Asides from rewards provided immediately, you can receive the following rewards through Blessings as the following  

Hundred Soul: Events (Terminated) - [Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added image 14

■ Event Disclaimer   ※ Event schedules are executed in SGT for the Singapore Server and AEST for the Australian Server ※ When possessing more than 9,999 for a Pandora Workshop Material, additional materials will be lost Example ) When a player receives 300 Sulfur while possessing 9,800, Sulfur will max out at 9,999 (only 199 provided, 101 will be lost)  

Hundred Soul: Events (Terminated) - [Event Notice] Day of Creation - Legendary Advent equipment added image 16

Comment 0

Home