FirstSummoner FirstSummoner LV.12 GameManager
Jul 18, 2019, 03:25 PM 993 read

Summon Book

Greetings Summoners, This is Lune from Renommus Card Store.   Here, I would like to introduce the 4 Summon Books that I sell from the Card Store.     ◆ Soul Summon Book ◆

- You can buy this Summon Book with Soul Stones, which you can obtain while playing the game. - You will get a total of 46 cards from 4 different grades. - You can check the detailed probability from the [Draw Rate Info] button.  

Once you buy this book you will get cards from 4 different grades and also Gold! Isn’t it nice?     ◆ Lune's Summon Book ◆  

- You will get a total of 118 cards from 4 different grades and 1 Bonus Card. - From the Bonus Card, there is a chance you might get a Legendary Card! - Bonus Card is subject to a separate bonus card probability, and you can check all the detailed probability from the [Draw Rate Info] button.  

There will be a Bonus Mark on the Bonus Card you get.  

There is a 2% probability to get a Legendary Card from the Bonus Card section.  

Bonus Card is subject to a separate bonus card probability.       ◆ Legendary Summon Book ◆

- You will get a total of 314 cards from 4 different grades and 1 Bonus Card. - 1 Legendary Card will be guaranteed on your 10th purchase. - Same with "Lune's Summon Book", there is a chance you might get a Legendary Card from the Bonus Card. - Bonus Card is subject to a separate bonus card probability, and you can check all the detailed probability from the [Draw Rate Info] button.  

Bonus Card is subject to a separate bonus card probability. You can check the details from the [Draw Rate Info].  

1 Additional Legendary Card will be guaranteed on your 10th purchase.       ◆ Selective Summon Book ◆

- You can purchase this Summon Book once you clear '5-10 Campaign Stage' from the World Map. - Once you purchase this Summon Book, you can purchase it again after 3 days time. - You will get a total of 405 cards from all grades and you can select one out of two different cards.  

You can only select one from the two cards. From this Summon Book, you can obtain Common / Uncommon / Rare / Epic / Legendary cards! So why don't you give it a try to get all sorts of cards?    

Hope this information helped you to understand the Summon Books I sell from the Card Store.   Thank you.    

Comment 0

Home