FirstSummoner LV.19 GameManager
Apr 7, 2020, 06:15 PM 694 read

[Notice] In-game purchasable product maintenance

Notice
First Summoner: Notice - [Notice] In-game purchasable product maintenance image 1

Greetings Summoners. This is First Summoner Team.   From this post, we will like to let you know that some of our purchasable packages will be unable to be purchased due to product maintenance.   For the details please refer to the information stated below.  

First Summoner: Notice - [Notice] In-game purchasable product maintenance image 3

📌 The following products will no longer be available after April 14th (Tue), 16:00 (UTC+9)   [Procuct List]

First Summoner: Notice - [Notice] In-game purchasable product maintenance image 5

※ Summoners, please make sure to collect the items before April 14th (Tue), 16:00 (UTC+9) as it will be difficult to recover the uncollected items after the stated date.   Thank you.        

Comment 7

• Aflakk LV.2 Lurker Apr 10, 2020, 01:01 AM

My Daily Diamond Package is active until April 18th, will the last 3/4 days still be collectable/paid out when this goes live?

• FirstSummoner LV.19 GameManager Apr 13, 2020, 02:10 PM

Hello, Summoner.
    This is First Summoner Team.
    Please understand that it is difficult to assist your inquiry as Moot is an open community. Please be kind to send your inquiry once more to our Customer Center from the in-game settings. We will respond back, as soon as we receive your inquiry. Thank you.

• Ruby2020 LV.1 Mootie Jun 23, 2020, 07:20 PM

hi player

• LuShiouz LV.1 Mootie Apr 12, 2020, 10:58 PM

My Daily Diamond Package will run until April 23. Will I be reimbursed or will there be a payout of diamonds or will you just be able to finish out your purchase that was made prior to April 14?

• FirstSummoner LV.19 GameManager Apr 13, 2020, 02:11 PM

Hello, Summoner.
    This is First Summoner Team.
    As Moot is a public community, it is difficult to assist your inquiry from this platform. Please be kind to send your inquiry to our Customer Center from the in-game settings. As soon as we receive your inquiry we will assist you after confirming the specific details. Thank you.

• Ruby2020 LV.1 Mootie Jun 23, 2020, 07:20 PM

hey do you still play?

• LuShiouz LV.1 Mootie Apr 15, 2020, 01:51 AM

Thank you. ☺

Home