[Notice] Important changes in 2020 upcoming update II
Greetings Summoners. This is First Summoner Team. From this notice, we would like to inform you additional important changes which would be applied through our upcoming update. Some information was announced earlier, and from this post, we would like to let you know the detailed numbers and other additional changes. Please refer to the information stated below and be aware of the changes which will be applied after the update. Thank you. Please note, that the details may differ or be changed during the actual update.
1) Re-balancing the required EXP for each Hero level • The required EXP for each level will be re-balanced. • Please refer to "Required Exp for Each Hero Level" section from the guide link below. https://moot.us/lounges/152/boards/668/posts/1314691/main-menu
• Based on the changed required EXP per each Hero level, if you had more EXP before the update, then your Hero level will remain the same and you can level up immediately when you obtain EXP from any contents one time. Ex) If your Hero was level 31 and had 10,000 EXP then based on the re-balanced EXP and Hero level to level up to 32 you need 5,239 EXP. So after the update, you can level up to level 32 immediately when obtain EXP from any content from the game one time. 2) Re-balancing the Card max level • The required amount of Gold and cards will be re-balanced. • The card levels will change based on the changed required amount of cards you need for leveling up the card. • Please refer to "Card Enhancement Details" section from the link below. https://moot.us/lounges/152/boards/668/posts/1321972/card
3) Re-balancing equipment enhance system • Max level for each equipment will be all changed to Lv.6 • The level limit for each equipment will be changed. - Please note, as the level limit for some equipment will be changed after the update, you will not be able to equip the equipments if your hero level is lower than the required level. - Please note, that the already equipped equipment will not be unequipped after the update and the equipment abilities will also be applied normally. However, once you unequip the equipment you need to make the condition to re-equip the equipment. • The ability of each equipment will be re-balanced. Please refer to "Equipment Ability Details" section from the link below. https://moot.us/lounges/152/boards/668/posts/1322000/item
4) Several material items will be removed. • As the equipment system will be renewed after the update, several material items will be removed, and no longer able to be obtained. • After the update, the Chaos Stone system will also be complemented. • The Chaos Stones you already had before the update will no longer be valid and will be changed to items you can sell. • We highly recommend to use the items before the update, or sell them after the update. • Please refer to the list below to check the items which will be removed. • The stated cost is the price that you can get when you sell the material item after the update is applied.
5) Achievement re-balancing. • As the in-game contents will be complemented after the upcoming update, some part of the Achievement will be changed or removed. • As the Achievement will be re-balanced, you can get the achievement rewards again for the previously completed achievements after the update. • The rewards will be given based on the re-balanced amount. • The rewards for the removed achievement will not be given again. • For further details, please refer to the recent notice link below. https://moot.us/lounges/152/boards/667/posts/2616199/notice-achievement-renewal-notice
6) Additional information about the Dark Summon Book - If you already have a certain amount of mileage left before the update, then you can get half of the former mileage after the update. Ex 1) If you had 9 mileage before the update, then you will get 4 mileage after the update. Ex 2) If you had 5 mileage before the update, then you will get 3 mileage after the update. - Please note after the update, the former mileage you can get is up to 4.