[Notice] Equipment System Renewal (Revised & Added)
Greetings Summoners. This is First Summoner Team. The next content we would like to introduce through this post is the renewed Equipment system! Through our upcoming update, the equipment system will be renewed and complemented. For the details of how the equipment contents will be renewed, please refer to the information stated below. Thank you!
🗝️ Newly added and complemented features 📍 Tier 3 - Tier 7 Special Legendary Equipment will be newly added. 📍 Equipment ability will be changed and the upgraded amount will also change. 📍 The max level of each equipment will be changed to MAX level 6. 📍 The Appraising Function which you can do for hidden Epic/Legendary equipment will be deleted. 📍 You can only use Upgrade Stone as a material to upgrade the equipment. 📍 You can now get various craft materials instead of Element Cubes when you dismantle existing equipments. ※ Please note that the price of the Element Cube will be raised after the upcoming update, so we highly recommend to sell the Element Cube after the update. 📍 You will have a chance to obtain Schematics for Legendary equipments from Infinite Chaos after the upcoming update. 📍 The content and price of the Legendary Equipment Chest, which you can purchase from the Black Market will be changed. (Added) 👁️ New Equipment Feature Sneak Peek! - The equipment menu will be added to the main screen, and you can check the details of your equipped equipment in one glance when you enter the equipment menu.
- The equipment level and other specific stats will be complemented more specifically.
- You can only select Upgrade Stones to upgrade the equipment.
- Equipment Modification feature will be complemented. - You will get three options to choose when you try to modify equipment. - Select from 8 options - Select from 8 options (1 Epic option included) - Select from 3 options (3 Epic option included) - After the update, the Gold price will not increase even you modify repeatedly. - Additionally, the number of modification times will be limited per equipment, and if the number of times is all used, then you will no longer be able to modify the equipment.
※Please note that, even though you have modified the equipment before the update, you will still get all 5 chances to modify the equipment after the update. - You can purchase various schematics to craft materials and equipment from the "Black Market". Furthermore, you can also purchase the Legendary Equipment Chest, so don't miss that out!
- You can get Legendary equipment from this chest, and there is a certain possibility that you can get Legendary equipment with special options!
* The changed price for the Legendary Equipment Chest folllows : Tier 3 : Current 600 > Changed 300 Tier 4 : Current 900 > Changed 800 Tier 5 : Current 1,000 > Changed 1,500 (Revised) Tier 6 : Crurent 2,200 > Changed 2,400 Tier 7 : Current 3,000 > Changed 3,600 * Content and the Drop Rate of the Legendary Equipment Chest
- You can obtain craft materials when you dismantle existing equipments. (The Element Cube which you currently get when dismantling equipments will be removed after the update.) Furthermore, please note that you can only get craft materials by dismantling equipments.
※ Please note that the details may change or be removed during the upcoming update. Thank you.