2K19 - 6 Bugs that are Currently an Issue in My League Online
According to a gaming Journalist, Brian Mazique, at Forbes, there are currently 6 major bugs in the My League Online mode. I really hope that this bugs get fixed soon because they are some pretty big ones. The bugs are as follows:
1) There's a chance that the game will disconnect you if if your timeout lasts longer than 30 seconds.
2) The on-the-fly menu doesn't work for freelance plays and series. As someone who played for basketball for my highschool team (watchout everyone, we've got an expert here🤣🤣🤣), calling plays was essential to winning (I was the point guard). So not being able to properly call on-fly-plays is a huge problem.
3) The third issue is with restricted free agents. As of right now, you're not able to match an offer sheet submitted by other teams for their restricted agents. If you choose to match the offer, and you go deeper into the menu there's chance that you can still retain that player. The cost could be higher though.
4) People have been reporting that they are having issues finding the option to initiate a contract extension.
5) Another issue is that changing the settings for your coach and controller settings aren't saving.
6) The final major bug is that there's an injury bug that causes the game to freeze up when a player gets injured.
Here's the article that I found talking about these issues: