Nerd Nerd verified LV.28 Nightmare
Apr 18, 2019, 05:57 AM 294 read

I saw this game on xbox and i havent got it yet! Anyone have it and has tips N tricks?

Comment 6

• Child's Play LV.24 Gym Leader Apr 18, 2019, 06:32 AM

Saw some gameplay last night, looks a bit easy tho like left 4 dead lol

Edit: got the game, tons of fun, difficulty is like left 4 dead at easy level but when u increase it gets way harder, imo worth the buy

• Whosethereal93 LV.7 Nomad Apr 18, 2019, 08:39 AM

Yo this shiii is actually decent and hard asf when ya up the difficulty hard/very hard/insane are fucking terrible omg cant beat the campaign lol

• EzShotss LV.4 Lurker Apr 19, 2019, 12:57 AM

I’ve beat all episodes on easy and still failed 1 or 2 levels because of bad teammates, one tip I have is to use the AK it is a good gun and good ammo count, also use and smg u can find they have a good ammo count and good damage at close range.

• AB0MB LV.6 Breacher Apr 21, 2019, 10:39 AM

It's actually really fun and I reccomend it. It's very similar to l4d, and as a fan of that game, I thi k this game is pretty fun.

• IntimidateU LV.5 Deadeye May 2, 2019, 05:45 AM

Love the game! Feels a lot like L4D and if you want a more insight in the game I stream the game! Come by and check out the content. Always trying to find people to play with because it’s just a lot more fun to play with people. The difficulty does make the game hard. New Content will be coming soon

• Hicks LV.21 Shotcaller May 2, 2019, 07:21 AM

I deleted my previous comment because the 1-5 upgrade method is no longer working! With the recent patch you have to upgrade your weapons in the level order, you CAN'T go from level 1 directly to level 5!

Home