Andromedagames LV.20 GameManager
May 29, 2019, 03:10 PM 6,267 read

[Guild Ranking Event] Become the Top Guild!

Events
60 Seconds Hero: Idle RPG: Events - [Guild Ranking Event] Become the Top Guild! image 1

▶ Regarding Modification of the Event - The guild that wins the first place will be determined on 6/03(Mon) midnight, hence the end date will be adjusted into 6/02(Sun) 23:59PM (UTC-7) from 6/04(Tue) 23:59PM (UTC-7).   - For the members of the guild that won the first place on Guild Ranking Leaderboard, 5-Star Knight Selection Ticket will be issued at Weekly Maintenance on 6/04(Wed) (UTC-7).     ▶ Event Information - Event Period: 5/29(Wed) After the Maintenance - 6/02(Sun) 23:59PM (UTC-7)   - For the guild that wins the first place on the Guild Ranking Leaderboard, every guild member will receive One 5-Star Knight Selection Ticket.   - 5-Star Knight Selection Ticket will be issued at Weekly Maintenance on 6/04(Wed) (UTC-7).   - Upon using 5-Star Knight Selection Ticket, you can select knights with below or equal to $16M of annual salary. See the Guide on 5-Star Knight Selection Ticket below.     ▶ Event Instruction 1. Create or Join a Guild! https://moot.us/lounges/141/boards/626/posts/1304866

2. Collect Rebirth Points and win the first place on the Guild Ranking Leaderboard!

60 Seconds Hero: Idle RPG: Events - [Guild Ranking Event] Become the Top Guild! image 5

▶ 5-Star Knight Selection Ticket Guide 1. Shown below is the menu upon receiving 5-Star Knight Selection Ticket on Inbox. You can only select knights with below or equal to $16M of annual salary.

60 Seconds Hero: Idle RPG: Events - [Guild Ranking Event] Become the Top Guild! image 7

2. Let’s select Baron Shard as an example. By tapping on ‘Details’, you can take a look the knight’s attributes, which can also be seen at ‘Settings > Book > Knightage’ section.

60 Seconds Hero: Idle RPG: Events - [Guild Ranking Event] Become the Top Guild! image 9

3. There you have it!

60 Seconds Hero: Idle RPG: Events - [Guild Ranking Event] Become the Top Guild! image 11

▶ Caution - You must be a member of guild at the moment of 6/04(Tue) 23:59PM (UTC-7) to be able to receive the reward.     Hope you enjoy the day with 60 Seconds Hero! Thank you.

Comment 3

• Shamma LV.1 Mootie May 30, 2019, 12:52 PM

You should change it to prizes for the top 3. I am currently the leader of the top guild. I think it is unfair to the other top guilds.

• Miracul LV.1 Mootie May 31, 2019, 12:15 AM

sure it shoud be top 3 guilds not only top 1! is this game p2w or ftp? devs please think about that... ftp players like me playing this game 24/7 and we want to enjoy too... before you make decision think first about game balance. thanks

• Shadorika LV.1 Mootie Jun 1, 2019, 09:17 PM

I also think that this ticket should be given to 1-3 top guild place.

Home