Update Notice 5/19(Tue) (UTC-7)Notices
▶ Maintenance Info. - Maintenance Time: 5/18(Mon) 23:00PM – 5/19(Tue) 03:00AM (UTC-7) ※ Occurred Issue from this update - (iOS) Previews of the Costumes which can be purchased with Costume Coins are not visible as a glitch. - (All) Hero icon is not visible when Hero Costume is worn. - We will be fixing those issues as fast as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. ▶ Update Details 1. New Feature: Hero Costumes - Upon wearing Hero Costumes, Hero’s appearances will change and currently active Knightage will receive extra bonus in attributes. - Costumes can be purchased, viewed, and equipped at ‘Hero Info’ window → ‘Costume’ menu. - Costumes can be purchased with either Diamonds or newly added ‘Costume Coins’. - ‘Costume Coins’ can be obtained from newly updated ‘World Boss’ or ‘Soul Exchange’. - Costumes’ Equipment & Possession Effects will be applied 100% on Stages and partially on Guild Raid, Reaper Raid, and World Boss.
- Costumes can be upgraded with newly added ‘Silk’, obtainable at ‘Main’ → ‘Weaver’ menu. - Silks are automatically produced once in 5 minutes and will be stored up to 8 hours. - Upgrading ‘Weaver’ level and unlocking ‘Sewing Machines’ within Weaver menu will increase Silk Production and Storage.
2. New Feature: World Boss - ‘World Boss’ is the cooperative raid for all players against Vulcanus, the World Boss. - ‘World Boss’ will be opened from every Wednesday at 00:00AM – 23:59PM (UTC-7). - When World Boss Raid is opened, everyone will be granted with 10 chances to participate, with a party of 10 knights. - For further details about the battle, please refer to information button [i] from ‘Main > World Boss’ tab.
- Rewards for World Boss Rankings are newly added ‘World Coins’ and ‘Costume Coins’. ‘World Coins’ are used in ‘Bootleg Market’ for item purchases, and ‘Costume Coins’ are used for purchasing certain Costumes. - Caution: World Boss Ranking Rewards will NOT be automatically sent to Inbox. You need to tap ‘Main’ → ‘World Boss’ icon after World Boss Raid is closed to receive the rewards from Inbox.
3. New Feature: Bootleg Market / Soul Exchange - ‘Bootleg Market’ and ‘Soul Exchange’ can be accessed from tapping ‘Main’ → ‘Bootlegs’ icon. - In ‘Bootleg Market’, various items can be purchased with either Diamonds or newly added ‘World Coins’. After 6 hours, items will be automatically reset.
- In ‘Soul Exchange’, various items can be acquired through exchanging knights’ Soulstones. - Obtainable items in Soul Exchange: World Coins, Costume Coins, Guild Coins, Honor Coins, Silk, Reaper Stones - Caution: Items from Soul Exchange can be acquired with a certain drop rate.
4. Applied Fixes - PVP Error in iOS version - Dances related to Ascension 2 not being unlocked in iOS version 5. Weekly Reset: Regular Collection Event, Weekly Package Hope you enjoy the day with 60 Seconds Hero! Thank you.