Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Apr 28, 2018, 09:35 AM 1,437 read

Kratos in the next Super Smash Bros. Game...

God of War: General - Kratos in the next Super Smash Bros. Game... image 1

#MyKratos would perfectly fit Super Smash Bros. And it will fits the New Smash Bros. Games coming out in the Nintendo Switch... His chains would make for a great tether grab, the axe is the projectile, he's mostly a heavy character and I would say top 5 heaviest character in the game. He'll deal a lot of damage in the game. His final smash would have to involve Atreus, Kratos's son, because of the current God of War game. Maybe use Atreus as an assist trophy. If they can add Ryu and Beyonetta, Nintendo can do the impossible and get Kratos in the Next Smash Bros. game as a DLC Character...   I'm tired of waiting for change, I made a Petition so that the movement can start... Help me by signing up and showing you want this to happen...If your confused go to the bottom one, if you want, sign both...

I made another Petition for Kratos to be a Smash DLC please sign if that's something you want to see... Thank You... If confused go to this one, if you want, sign both...

PROOF!!!  

God of War: General - Kratos in the next Super Smash Bros. Game... image 3
God of War: General - Kratos in the next Super Smash Bros. Game... image 4

Comment 9

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master May 1, 2018, 01:24 PM

The petition is up people, if you care to see this happen then go sign up it shows you want this to happen... If your confused go to the bottom one, if you want, sign both...
    https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kratos-for-smash-dlc

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master May 3, 2018, 06:12 AM

I made another Petition for Kratos to be a Smash DLC please sign if hat's something you want to see... Thank You... https://chn.ge/2HQ9CIf via @Change If confused go to this one, if you want, sign both...

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Dec 29, 2020, 06:28 AM

oh yeah, I remember all this, I still can't believe I didn't win, and I made 2 petitions, oh well...

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Dec 29, 2020, 06:39 AM

Yoo you how dope it would of been if you won . Seeing kratos in smash would be breathtaking

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Apr 28, 2018, 09:43 AM

I got valid proof over here...

• Logan Dale Taylor LV.3 Lurker May 9, 2018, 11:09 PM

Hey ummmmmm Kratos is owned by a different company and no amount of signatures are gonna get Sony to sell....

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master May 9, 2018, 11:12 PM

If there is a will there a way, they got mega man and he was from Capcom so was Kratos... So theee is a will there's a way ...

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master May 9, 2018, 11:13 PM

Thanks for commenting..

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.31 Fearless Dec 29, 2020, 06:38 AM

At least they made him playable in PlayStation All Stars . That game was quite fantastic at the time

Home