GM Sez LV.8 GameManager
Oct 2, 2019, 03:24 PM 1,833 read

Service Termination Notice

Notice Board
Wonder 5 Masters R: Notice Board - Service Termination Notice image 1

Hello, I'm the developer of Wonder5 Masters R. This is Jellyoasis .   You have sent me a lot of interest and affection for Wonder5 Masters R.I'm very sorry to give you bad news.   Wonder5mastersR will be out of service on the 2019.10.31st.   In the meantime, developers have been working on maintaining Wonder5 Master's service.I had a lot of hard work and thought But as the service environment of the game becomes difficult,Regular updates have continued to be impossible, but we need to find a way to get back to normal services.I tried hard. I have tried to normalize many things, but I feel very sorry and sorry to announce the end of the service.   Thank you very much to the users who have been with us since the beginning of the opening.I'm going to ask you to give me a hard time to make it better.I'm sorry to bow down to you.   Please note that we will inform you of the minimum schedule for service termination and payment as shown below.   Service Termination Schedule: 2019.10.31Payment cancellation: Products settled between 2019.9.10 and 10.2Payment cancellation application period: until 2019.10.31Cancellation of payment note:Cancellation of payment will proceed for the items received through the inquiry below.- All payments made between September 10, 2019 and October 2, 2019 can be cancelled in full upon application, regardless of whether they are used.- For products that can be requested to cancel payment and that have not been used after payment, the payment can be cancelled after recovering the product.   To request cancellation of payment- In-game settings -> Customer center -> 1:1 enquiry -> Received via enquiry(1) User ID(2) Payment date(3) The name and price of the payment product(4) The store you used(5) Receipt order number   ※Precision-When you request cancellation of payment, it is difficult to check your character and payment information.-We can't help you with any applications for cancellation of payment after the reception period.-We can't help you with cases that have been received through a non-customer center route.-The goods you receive as a return item and event are not subject to cancellation of payment.-Asks are handled sequentially, and depending on the number of inquiries received, it may take up to seven days to complete the cancellation of payment.   Thank you.

Comment 2

• Dana LV.1 Mootie Oct 2, 2019, 10:21 PM

This game is really good. So sad (╥_╥)

• Marth Lowell LV.1 Mootie Jun 5, 2020, 09:02 AM

I am so F***ING GLAD I forfeited this hot pile of garbage before getting back into it. The first w5m game I got to lv 92 after months of play and then boom service shutdown resetted and here's w5m R and only hit level 40 before quitting. This pissed me off knowing the time waste and money that could have happened. JUST STOP MAKING GAMES PLEASE or atheist make this game offline and remove the arena

Home