Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Feb 15, 2021, 05:44 AM 99 read

I̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ r̶i̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ It was fun while it lasted, Goodbye Minecraft Lounge...🐢🦊✌️

If you know about this image then your considered a real OG to me... Ok, I'm going pull a trump for a moment... That day was rigged, Turtles won by a landslide and Moot hide the rest of the of the 14 votes... Turtles are the best, Foxes are the worse... But all jokes aside, this was fun to until just like every poll I make shit happens... And eventually things got better... I never use the lounge that much, but I did like the game and I use to see YouTube grow big from this game... I bought windows last year, but I recently bought the Java maybe I'll beat the ender dragon myself someday... This lounge was the best when it came to meme, back then you can get 100+ likes for a meme, not so much now... And we had the best Mooters posting memes back then, but they just either delete there account or left moot... Then the lounge slowly went downhill... I'll miss this lounge, it help jump start my creativity, and great people and post use to be here... Shout out to Minecraft Hunger Games, that where battle royale got started... This lounge will definitely be missed, good bye Minecraft Lounge...✌️ https://moot.us/lounges/13/boards/55/posts/2208026/turtles-vs-foxes-who-s-the-best-animal-minecraft

Minecraft: General - I̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ r̶i̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ It was fun while it lasted, Goodbye Minecraft Lounge...🐢🦊✌️ image 3

Comment 5

• Cow Boy Billy LV.30 Billy Feb 15, 2021, 05:48 AM

Love these posts...
    RIP Moot

• Anshokū光 LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 15, 2021, 05:49 AM

Noooo not mc

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Feb 15, 2021, 06:39 AM

I was there, I partipated too and I was and still am team turtle

• Yorpasores Rex LV.31 Rootin Tootin Feb 15, 2021, 06:40 AM

bro I wish I could've voted...

FOR THE FOXES FOX GANG FOX GANG FOX GANG FOX GANG

• Tdmgamer2005 LV.5 Lurker Feb 15, 2021, 09:09 AM