AlphaDarkwood LV.21 Wolf
Oct 4, 2020, 08:26 AM 346 read

Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map.

The shield room, communications, and storage are finally done.

Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 2
Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 3
Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 4
Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 5

Also. I updated the cafeteria, so now there is an air lock. Along with the waiting room/ship connected to storage.

Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 7
Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 8
Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 9
Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 10
Minecraft: General - Got some major updates for yah, on the Among Us map. image 11

Hope you guys like it! I'm excited to actually play a game on it. Though I know I'll have to think of some new rules so it's playable in minecraft. Leave a like and follow to make sure when it does come time to join, you won't miss out. #minecraft #AmongUs #AlphaDarkwood #creative #mobile #xbox

Comment 1

• Xandelza LV.16 Sage Oct 5, 2020, 06:42 AM

this is fantastic!!! how are you so good at building?

Home