Banana ツ Banana ツ LV.30 Walked the Plank
Oct 19, 2019, 10:09 PM 1,851 read

Best House You’ve Ever Made?

Hello Everyone! The Banana King has retuned from his hiatus and is back to posting for the time being, please tell your friends and local farmers! But today I decided to ask all of you Minecraft Adventurists and Creeper Slayers... #QuestionTime What’s the Best House you’ve Ever Made? Personally over my multiple years of playing Minecraft I’ve built SO many houses... and each have been completely different and cool in their own ways, and honestly I can’t remember half. I still remember playing on mobile just finding the nearest cave and making a cliff slide house, it was usually pretty crappy. But my most recent build on my Survival world has to be my best house period... it’s just very well made and neat. Most importantly it’s efficient, now while this question is the best house you’ve made, Creative Builds Count as answers count so show me your Best House you think you’ve ever Made!

Minecraft: General - Best House You’ve Ever Made?  image 2

#B64 #MysticMafia #64

Comment 9

• ◇ROYALTY◇ LV.25 Courageous Oct 26, 2019, 09:05 AM

I built this on mobile! I'm pretty proud of it ^-^

I know I'm pretty late to see this post but oh well

• Topkat.64 LV.20 Made in America Oct 20, 2019, 11:26 PM

i made the playboy mansion at 8

• Banana ツ LV.30 Walked the Plank Oct 25, 2019, 07:00 AM

Um...

• Elfi verified LV.29 Rare Candy Oct 21, 2019, 10:04 PM

a long time ago back when I was like 10 I had a friend I used to play minecraft pc with, and we built this massive settlement on a survival server between two mountains that we joined together with a bridge, and we built a farm, a massive house with wood (and using the spruce and birch we found for a pattern), a weapons hut, animal pen and a massive mine into one of the mountains!

Sadly once we had finished and wanted to continue on with the game, she got busy with school and we couldn't play much anymore, and then the server itself had issues and the owners decided to reset it

Aww Man...

• TheAntGamerr LV.2 RIP Oct 24, 2019, 10:45 AM

mansion with nothing inside XD

Classy

• Topkat.64 LV.20 Made in America Oct 25, 2019, 08:27 AM

yeah I didn't know it was that till I got in trouble when showing my parents

• DeathxDroid LV.5 Mummy Oct 25, 2019, 09:17 AM

booo

Home