Northrn ็”ท Northrn ็”ท LV.6 Nomad
Mar 29, 2020, 10:21 AM 39 read

Firing up my Survival World! [ not a realm bc i have no money ;( ]

Promotions

So, for all mobile players (i think from xbox as well... right?) I will be firing up a world almost everyday from 1/4/2020, every 1-2 days at 3pm GMT +3 for 4 MORE PEOPLE ONLY (whoever joins first everyday, multiple people can add me)! when it will it be open, feel free to join me in it, i will either be afking to keep it open, playing with you guys and occasionally streaming it at twitch.tv/northrncommunist! if you want to play, contact me at discord.gg/Northrnัั, i will be making a group chat with all volunteers to test the map's beta! This map is named Falconia, it consists of high-detailed CUSTOM biomes, a main spawn village and an untouched, full of resources underground. Basic rules will be disposed when you spawn for the first time. Bye for now! [for anybody who asks who has build this map, it is a creation made by me (I'm no main builder or anything, I just helped) and other people that all collaborated together (main builder XBuilderMan246 and RedstoneYoutube) to make this map that is also available to download & play on a few apps!] Update: Because I really want to push this and make my phone break from overheating while going at 10 fps๐Ÿ˜‚ we will be adding ESTN Shaders to make the world seem more realistic (and obviously further majestic)

Minecraft: Promotions - Firing up my Survival World! [ not a realm bc i have no money ;( ] image 4
Minecraft: Promotions - Firing up my Survival World! [ not a realm bc i have no money ;( ] image 8

Comment 0

Home