gamer192741272 LV.1 Mootie
May 4, 2020, 11:23 PM 160 read

HIGHLY UNSATISFIED with game unbalance gameplay

Free Talk

Just so you know I registered an account just so I can post this here. Firstly this game is unbalanced af. U can be matched with players across all ranks and that is bloody ridiculous especially for new/mediocre players. I did programming by the way I know how easy it is to implement a feature with fair matching. It just tells me that the mods for this game DO NOT BOTHER giving players a better gaming experience. Seriously is the mods trying to encourage pay2play community? Will be boycotting this game and discouraging new players from joining should they ask for recommendations until this game is balanced. Other game mods do listen to community feedback and thats what makes them popular games in store. Poorly managed game!

Comment 1

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage May 5, 2020, 11:41 PM

I've been saying the same thing about imbalance.

It's not matchmaking.

There's huge imbalance with mobiles too.

Slam does 400 damage with lightning cloud or Thor.
    Kills all mobiles in two hits.

Malite does 300 damage and gets its ultimate in two turns because it's literally impossible to miss with the mobile.

Nak. Beetleking. Wolf. All do so little damage you can just ignore them and win the game.

Ice storm can't get angle locked. And can ALWAYS super sky shot double shot tornado shot.

Abilities track are fucking retarded because if you don't target them thry get their ss and kill everything.
    And if you do target them slam just kills your whole team.

Too many maps benefit already over powered mobiles.

Landing directly on top of a players mobile after a spawn.

My list goes on. This used to be a good game. But they are very quickly ruining it.

Home