gamer570720862 LV.2 Lurker
Mar 19, 2020, 03:43 AM 315 read

Some Buffs for weaker mobiles to make them more playable and help balance the game.

Free Talk

Beetleking: -Increase HP by 15 = to icestorm and ice -fix bug where weapon 2 sky shots dig too deep that the area of explosion is far below player and player doesn’t get dug inside. [ I'll upload a picture to understand ] Wolf: -Reduces stages of damage increase from (4 stages to 3 stages) -increase last stage damage by 20% so it’s really punishing if people ignore wolf. (Because most wolfs I’ve faced don’t even get the chance to reach stage 4 specially with SS shot they die before reaching stages to do good damage). Since Malite Weapon 2 and Raygun Weapon 2 hit same or harder than the current Wolf final stage 4 Weapon 1 and 2 attack currently. So need to make it that when wolf reaches stage 4 or 3 (if you reduce it to 3 stages) it needs to feel rewarding and make him hit the hardest weapon attack in the game to make it feel rewarding after waiting several rounds to hit with damage buff Aduka: -Increase Overall damage by 5%. (since Aduka feels weak and is only viable when in a team with adum where Thor level increases fast. Without adum Aduka’s damage is very low below average and very hard to depend on Thor since its hard to level it alone. Raon: -Weapon 2 launches instead of one small mine bomb. It launches 3 mines bombs that chases target nearby and if its very far away the mines sleep and doesn’t activate until a mobile gets close to it ( just like Gunbound pc Raon Weapon 2) I think it makes the game have more strategies and a new feel to raon. People can’t move as much as they like when mines that are not activated is around! Seems like fun and it differentiates it from Dark Raon and we will actually see more Raons in player vs player l. Dark Raon: -Increase Weapon 1 damage by 15% (since its one of the lowest damaging shots in the game and makes Dark Raon needs Weapon 1 to depend on since Weapon 2 is hard to land and very situational) -Increase Weapon 1 explosion range by 3% (to somehow help landing weapon 2) since its very hard to land it sometimes Player ID: 9202-3644

GunboundM: Free Talk - Some Buffs for weaker mobiles to make them more playable and help balance the game. image 2

Comment 1

• gamer880221572 LV.4 Lurker Mar 20, 2020, 02:04 PM

I think this is a good suggestion.

Beetleking's Weapon 2 should benefit more, because higher elevation shots are more difficult.

Home