gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker
Jan 12, 2020, 12:34 PM 651 read

Phoenix is garbage

Free Talk

Congrats you made this classic gunbound mobile a trash tank. It is extremely hard to use with no reward at all. I dare you list one advantage about this crap. The damage increase is near to nothing. Thanks for making this game a noob base game. Everyone just use dumb mobiles that require no sill but do tons of dmg. Use your feet to fix this shit .

Comment 3

• gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker Jan 12, 2020, 12:38 PM

Not to mention,Its ss shot is a joke. Even you had a perfect shot it is still a single unit move which has less damage than boomerwho has a multiples ss with higher damage. Fk you.

• gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker Jan 12, 2020, 12:42 PM

The wind design is unnecessary dumb which makes you unable to hit taget which is near in most of the circumstances. The@damage is low as fk. I might as well use a goss to shoot a low angle noob shot. No bungee no damage no health. This is the shit you create bitch.

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Jan 13, 2020, 05:36 AM

I main Phoenix.

I love it. I recommend pairing Phoenix with another mobile that can get ss very fast.

The key to Phoenix.. only aim for the easy target everytime.

I also use an avatar with wrath on Phoenix. His shot 2 can do around 300 damage with no items and no clouds with this. With an item plus 40% health damage buff. Ive done 400 dmg easy.

Again. They key is to always just aim for the easy target.

He's good for taking out healers before they heal.

Especially if target Phoenix you can usually kill them the turn before you.

With Phoenix it should only take 2 shots and one other from another mobile to kill.

Home