Jee LV.2 Lurker
Dec 2, 2019, 11:42 PM 104 read

Unfair game experience

Dear developers, do you really think that nak's weap 2 and ss needed a nerf? i mean, there are a lot of disvantages on this game already, i mean, just take a look at mobiles like Malite, Arrow, Rocken, IceStorm, Eraser and many more, do you really think nak is the one who needed a dmg nerf? Its SS weap can barely do 320 dmg with a great/perfect situattion including clouds and totems, meanwhile all those mobiles i just mentioned up there deal like at least 400 dmg without any cloud or totem, come on, those mobiles can eat a whole mobile with full HP with only 1 ss attack, stop pushing this community to start playing with the same kind of mobiles though, some people still believing that this is a skill based game, don't force them to throw that into a trashcan and make them start playing with broken mobiles, i just needed to say this, look what are you trying to do to this game, it's becoming a repetitive game with almost the same mobiles on every player instead of a skill based game-   Also take a look to that climbing sittuation, trico can't even move between 2 really tiny potholes, come on, there are some stages that trico really needs to move to get some angle,take a look at that please

Comment 0

Home