gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker
Jun 18, 2019, 04:39 PM 697 read

Other Evidence on verbal abuse - LoVetokillz

Free Talk

As an extension from my last post - please ban this person as to promote integrity and peaceful environment of gunboundm. Thanks.

GunboundM: Free Talk - Other Evidence on verbal abuse - LoVetokillz image 2
GunboundM: Free Talk - Other Evidence on verbal abuse - LoVetokillz image 3
GunboundM: Free Talk - Other Evidence on verbal abuse - LoVetokillz image 4

Comment 14

• gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker Jun 19, 2019, 12:58 PM

@Tami_GM has this been act on?

• Aliburm suckdick LV.2 Lurker Aug 19, 2019, 06:23 PM

no act lah , i’ll still get your ass kicked when i see u everytime xD

• Catgamer LV.6 Dream Chaser Jun 19, 2019, 11:45 PM

I'm sorry this guy is shame on Malaysia!

• gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker Jun 20, 2019, 12:48 AM

This is okay. I am not looking to bring this to national level. However Tami, as a GM of an international gaming platform, it is not only his duty to respond to players' reports, but also his responsibility to promote integrity and peaceful gaming experience to players around the world by showing transparency (if individual complain has been act on) and making rightful decision (intolerance of hateful speech regarding personal and political issue).

This person - LoVetokillz, not only he has given offensive language regarding political and personal matter, but also intentionally HARMING GunboundM's community integrity and brand. Tami must act on this and ban him to fulfil his responsibility!

• Aliburm suckdick LV.2 Lurker Aug 19, 2019, 06:25 PM

oh crying for a ban on me haha..your country is somewhere near the end of the world u still have time here complaining ..marvelous lol

• gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker Jun 21, 2019, 04:57 PM

@Tami_GM Have you@banned him? Or should I ask do you ever respond to report with solid evidence? Is this how a company is being run? Irresponsible to offensive abuse and ignore players' requests?

• ThatAinFalco LV.3 Lurker Jun 22, 2019, 04:33 AM

Watch out Tami, this man is on a mission to punish everyone who's ever slighted him, and nothing will get in his way. Justice will prevail!

• irn LV.3 Lurker Jun 23, 2019, 01:22 AM

the thing is, this case isn't that strong to be punished by ban. anybody can report xx times yet and they'll not be banned just because of bad behavior / manners. why?
    1. the community is mostly adults (because we all know that everyone found this game for the sake of good old times)
    2. most mobile games that have online feature doesn't punish these types of toxic behavior because, they want more people/player/audience (that's us, including you) bigger audience = big game = big money
    3. possibly they know that their audience are adults, so every toxic behavior cases like this one should be dealt personally. like adults.

notes: yes, of course everyone (including devs) doesn't condone these kind of behaviors, but not everything should be handled by the authority and maybe some of them should be dealt personally. (e.g casual beefs and johns/ toxic behavior like this case)

my opinion: what you should d with this? ask them for 1v1. it's that simple. if they back out = you win. beef done.

• gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker Jun 23, 2019, 03:30 AM

No offence. Regardless of the validity of your argument, don't you think while you are supporting to solve the issue "like an adult", suggesting a way as childish such as "1v1" is self defeating?

• irn LV.3 Lurker Jun 23, 2019, 11:16 AM

it's better than suggesting a ban and be a total clown to everyone that saw the post/report? if he decides to be a clown instead, then go ahead, I won't stop him. but I think 1v1 is the better solution than this. as if the authority would ban people over this when there are much better solution (e.g using the feature of GBM, that is, 1v1 friendly match)

• Aliburm suckdick LV.2 Lurker Aug 19, 2019, 06:29 PM

aliburm skills are too sucky to 1v1 with me.. he shall do more practice on his skill of playing than talking something won’t work here ..

• Aliburm suckdick LV.2 Lurker Aug 19, 2019, 06:28 PM

aliburm sorry for the disappointment on the urge of banning me haha..your just a failure crying for mama in here ..

• Aliburm suckdick LV.2 Lurker Aug 19, 2019, 06:17 PM

do u think aliburm has that lvl of skill to 1v1? pls polish your skill aliburm before ur asking for 1v1..shame on ur country

• Aliburm suckdick LV.2 Lurker Aug 19, 2019, 06:18 PM

aliburm come here crying for mummy daddy.. 😂😂

Home