gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker
Jun 18, 2019, 04:21 PM 437 read

Moderator please read - player who made personal and political abuse

Free Talk

Dear Moderator Sorry for posting this public but I cant find a way to send personal message. This player is spreading hatred message and making fun with the recent extradition amendment in Hong Kong - which cost people's life and humanity right. I believe Gunbound community promote work on providing a@peaceful environment for players and will not tolerate players who intentionally breaking this. Please ban this person as gunboundm is not supposed to be a place to spread hared and encouragement of personal abuse. I support this game and i believe you will make a right decision. Thanks.

GunboundM: Free Talk - Moderator please read - player who made personal and political abuse image 2

Comment 4

• gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker Jun 19, 2019, 12:58 PM

@Tami_GM has this been act on?

• Hattori LV.19 Dragon Jun 19, 2019, 11:03 PM

Some online games can parse chat texts - can store and censor offensive words (not allowing them appear in the chat right after the player press send).

• gamer780435315 LV.3 Lurker Jun 20, 2019, 12:54 AM

I understand. However his intention is intolerable if GunboundM community is putting peaceful and continue improvement on gaming experience as their goal. This is only an iceberg among all for which punishment must be shown in order to promote this game as the way the management wishes.

• Aliburm suckdick LV.2 Lurker Aug 19, 2019, 06:21 PM

keep crying for mummy 😂😂

Home