Catgamer LV.4 Dream Chaser
Jul 13, 2020, 10:49 AM 113 read

New tanks experience

Strategies & Tips

My suggestion for new tanks, Thanks Tami and developers to view this: 1. Desto: wide range armor mobile, but abit weak on damage even three point charged. Overall HP and else is good. 2. Photon: overall is too difficult to use and too weak. Probably to increase damage or modify some skill wisely. Especially when other mobiles in near range. 3. Octor: too much tracking mobile (also macine type) make 1st skill useless by reducing accuracy, even digging is good but the damage is abit too less. Besides, 2nd skill and S'S deal too less damage and pointless to give advantage to octo itself. 6 octopus legs hit a same point only dealing damage below 300 is too bad. Or else can make it break through protecting or regardless damage reduction is good. Thanks for listening the idea, I'm writing in sincere and politely :)

Comment 2

• gamer786995010 LV.15 Chief Jul 14, 2020, 11:44 PM

Thank you for clarifying my points with kindness.. sometimes I get bent out of shape over things I am passionate about.

All of your points are valid.

Accuracy debuff doesn't do enough damage.. doesn't seem to effect the shot in low wind.. and isn't useful vs many mobiles [raons. Tracking mobiles. Lightning. Low angle shooters like aduka. Frog. Etc]

Phantom is VERY WEAK. But also the shot is VERY ACCURATE. And can very easily hit sky shot. The problem isn't how hard to aim it is... the shot is blocked by too many obstacles in the air.. close range shooting. And shooting from a hole.sometimes the shot requires a very low angle to hit properly..and if phantom is in a hole it can't back shoot..and can't shoot low angle to hit properly.

Death overall slightly lower damage... but any cloud of totem pushes this to above average damage. I think increasing damage on shot one.. and slightly more climbing ability to ensure he is not angle screwed easily.

• Catgamer LV.4 Dream Chaser Jul 15, 2020, 09:44 AM

welcome. just hope developer will see and have some improvement later

Home