Sean Baptista Jochim LV.2 Lurker
Dec 19, 2021, 08:49 PM 65 read

I cannot play the game on my phone anymore can someone please help.

Questions & Answers

I run GunboundM app on my phone (Galaxy S7 edge) and it shows "Notice"... We Found a problem with the update process. Please try again later or try another network. (S 200-066)   Im in Sydney AU and this never happen to me before but since Steam released I can no longer play on my phone.   Sent email but no one answering back...Cmon guys this is getting to the point that im really really losing my shit. Edit my review in App Store and got reply said send us an email but I cant get my unique ID without accessing the game on my phone so "HTF I can get my unique ID to provide it in email".   It's been a week now so fix the game please it's really really annoyed

Comment 2

• Sean Baptista Jochim LV.2 Lurker Dec 19, 2021, 08:56 PM

It kept showing this stupid screen, im getting very frustrated now. Why released it on Steam and get bad reviews and a big flood of nonsense account when the game is so solid running with smart phone... If you dont have a proper bog server then this is not going to be a good idea to begin with.

• Tami_GM LV.17 GameManager Dec 21, 2021, 02:29 PM

In Australia, the download server is serving old files, not the latest files. (The download server also serves Netflix. Currently, this issue is only being reported in Australia.)

We are also looking for a solution.

Home