DavidFSE DavidFSE LV.2 Lurker
May 3, 2019, 02:29 AM 321 read

Dear Softnyx this is so IMPORTANT to know and say

We playing so much this official app I love it thank you BUT its always the same things. we dont need more stuff about playing with IA this app need more battle social we need more stuff for play with another people and our friend like a lobby or add more kind off battles for example | Battle 4vs4 only aduka and sets desactive it only duals and only amo 1 until 4th turn and them amo 2 is activated | | the sane with grub 4vs4 desactive set | | 4vs4 Random movil | | add about only bigfoot 4vs4 to bunge plays in bunge maps with 2 dual and 1 teletransportation | | add more the old school maps | | about sets... we need to change the heat and boddy individually | we need a tournament of 4 groups of 2... can be friends or aleatory partner_ and them scales next round until coming 2vs2 to win the tournament and win gift or cups or medals in your card presentation or change color in the picture profile_Like that can we know who won tournaments por week and add how much tournament we won_ one surgery... tournaments about Clans versus another Clans...sound soo nice | | AND LAST surgery... the comunication and chat its so poor... we need to say more stuff when we play... add chat inside the game too| I really appreciate it if you are great softnyx can conciderate all of this sugeries in the name off all school players and young players. thank you softnyx. we love gunbound. And apologize for my basic english. David Sánchez Espinoza Lima_Peru | May 2 of 2019 |

Comment 0

Home