Soishi LV.2 Lurker
Mar 23, 2022, 05:22 AM 181 read

the app on Apple Store isn’t the latest version

Bug Report
GunboundM: Bug Report - the app on Apple Store isn’t the latest version image 1
GunboundM: Bug Report - the app on Apple Store isn’t the latest version image 3

I can’t log into the game for 4 days now. I’m using iPad and I can’t update because the latest version isn’t on the App Store. Please fix this!

Comment 2

• gamer916672174 LV.2 Lurker Apr 8, 2022, 09:27 PM

SUPPORTE ON???? NOTING =/

• gamer916672174 LV.2 Lurker Apr 8, 2022, 09:53 PM

WORDBOSS the BUG is a randomization of players who reach a number of points you start to compete with players ex: PlayerAAA and you with PlayerBBB both in theory with more 40k points in WordBoss PLAYERAAA 9th PLAYERBBB 10th
    When it reaches the points to climb the 8th position of the ranking, it is redirected to another raid where it has PlayerOMEGA 250K 1st Ranking and PlayerBBB disappeared and everyone who was competing in a way that NEVER BE ABLE TO REACH 1st PLACE IN THE RANKING for having been moved to another Raid boss with more points than your current one being always behind... intentional bug??? I already have 30 gems of -4% damage reduction, because I'm always thrown down.... I want my gems of Damage Reduction -6%.... I logged into two devices and followed the Cheat... I'm Disappointed by the time I wasted making and investments in mobile vega avatars just for the Boss and seeing this happen.... pure inequality.

Home