Grixon LV.2 Lurker
Jan 9, 2020, 11:16 PM 71 read

Blue Jewel With Turn Time Bugged

Hello,   I tried testing the blue jewel with turn time today and realize it is bugged. I equipped a turn time +2 on one of my tanks and played a pro match, and I observed the following:   - Tank WITH turn time +2 jewel: Around 25.1 seconds allowed to shoot, fast shot expires when there is around 13.5 seconds allowed to shoot - Tank WITHOUT turn time jewel: Around 25.1 seconds allowed to shoot, fast shot expires when there is around 13.5 seconds allowed to shoot   In the theory of turn time, the following should happen if there is no bug:   - Thank WITH turn time +2 jewel: Around 27.1 seconds allowed to shoot, fast shot expires when there is around 13.5 seconds allowed to shoot   Therefore, the turn time jewel is not working currently. Unless, the turn time means "the number of turns a tank has gone through in the game" (as it is in the case of yellow jewels), which also does not make sense because avatars which have skills related to turn time (eg. Timebomb) does not have blue jewel slots.

Comment 0

Home