Tami_GM LV.17 GameManager
Nov 29, 2021, 06:09 PM 263 read

UPDATE 2021-12-01

Notice

■ Battle Changed movement distance display method (gauge becomes shorter when receiving debuff)   ​ ■ Tank Dronebeat: Increases the damage range of all weapons by 5%. IceBall: A small movement distance reduction effect is also added to the cold dot effect. Whenever the S-Weapon bomb bounces off the ground, it receives a support fire from Ice Thor. * Linked play between IceBall and IceStorm is possible.   ​■ PC platform Steam support - Scheduled on December 14th PC users and mobile game users can play together. If you link your accounts, you can use the same account on your PC as on mobile. https://store.steampowered.com/app/991710/GunboundM/  

Comment 2

• gamer800172976 LV.2 Lurker Dec 2, 2021, 11:54 AM

Thanks for the update. I think don’t think the issues with iceball and dronebeat were fixed. Currently they are very heavily underplayed, and that because they are very strategically weak.

There are mobiles that can bunge as early as thrn 1 or two. There are mobiles that can kill you with damage on turn 2. There are mobiles that can get as on turn 3. There are mobiles that can angle screw you in turn one.

First the good. ICEBALL. Iceball main strength comes from the final hit of the s2. The bunge ability of s2 explosion it makes.is top tier best in the game. I love the focus of the ground damage on this attack.

The bad- s1 needs to be changed to do the same ground style attack and bounce.s1 is currently very bad and does not contribute to play style. This needs rework.

Dronebeat good- the flight pattern, hitting the ground near enemy.

Change his attack damage type to ground damage similar to plaz s1 or goss s2. I think this would be better suited as a bunge style photon.

Keep up thr good work. Sorry for my fits of anger

• bzNas LV.2 Lurker Dec 15, 2021, 08:22 AM

Yaay

Home