Tami_GM LV.17 GameManager
Aug 12, 2021, 03:42 PM 1,237 read

UPDATE 2021-08-12

Notice

■ Battle Important buffs and debuffs and dot damage are displayed on the tank. You can check the remaining number of avatar skills.   ■ Game mode Your matching range is displayed on the matching screen. -Matching is determined only by league. No rank or equipment is taken into account. The item probability of the Clan World Boss reward box is displayed. In all games, the current total number of turns is displayed.   Dungeon improvement work is ongoing. - A new zone is added. - In the case of the stage where the boss appears, the game ends when only the boss is destroyed. -Perfect Shot cannot be used. - New monsters and new rewards - The difficulty of the game is slightly easier.  

GunboundM: Notice - UPDATE 2021-08-12 image 2

■ Tank Three new tanks have been added to the practice room.   Aduka: SS's detonation is slightly delayed. There will be very few explosions in a row. Wolf: SS level is displayed again. Malite: Weapon2's Range increased by 20% Armor mobile: Deals extra damage when fired at an angle in the red range. (Past PC Gunbound's firing system)  

Comment 12

• Chua Thay LV.1 Mootie Aug 13, 2021, 03:51 PM

Hello
    - Me and a lot of people are very, very frustrated with the current way of pairing:
    1. Why not matching by the level, by ranking of the sason is not fair?
    2. How purple sceptre can play with golden dragon level 3, even Divine dragon?
    3. A lot of matches when I was paired with Divine dragon and played against the lower team => it disconnected, but while my team play with the divine team, it play normally? The parties do not play with parties but pairing with single players?
    - So I suggest again as I suggested at first: 1. Matching teams by "level"; not match the team according to the current season. 2. Matching with a maximum level of +-3: purple sceptre paired with double silver axes to diamond sceptre; Silver dragon can only match up from diamond sceptre to golden dragon 3. 3. In the case of matching too long because there is no suitable level, then: One is for playing against the computer (as it is sometimes, 10-digit ID); Two is to display a message where you want to be with a higher level, with a yes no option for the player to choose.4. The reconnet now counts as a short time, after reconnecting is exiting the match (albeit only a few seconds)
    Thanks

P/s: Sorry for my bad English, i use google translate

• RubenoelBR LV.2 Lurker Aug 13, 2021, 11:26 PM

Send a email for them about this help@dargomstudio.com

• RubenoelBR LV.2 Lurker Aug 13, 2021, 10:08 AM

Hey Tami, when the staff will release old and known mobiles such as frank, Maya, assassin, princess, etc?

• gamer151781177 LV.2 Lurker Aug 13, 2021, 01:45 PM

good job tami congratulations. please now give more hp in eraser,malite. and to reduce damage and life in turttle,trico,phoenix. good game please all says this changes. tanks

• Chua Thay LV.1 Mootie Aug 13, 2021, 04:53 PM

see this pic, i want leave immediately

• DOREMI LV.2 Lurker Aug 14, 2021, 10:36 PM

Hey i found clue new avatar, what his name?

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Aug 15, 2021, 04:29 AM

Make dronebeat hit the ground. Not the player.

Dronebeat is basicallly remade photon. We need unique blast damage mobiles.

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Aug 15, 2021, 04:32 AM

Please make dronebeat do bunge damage. Hitting ground not players

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Aug 15, 2021, 07:31 AM

Thanks for the update I enjoy the new mobiles. Dronebeat and keras should hit the ground and pass through mobiles and totems.

Iceball shot 1 is too underwhelming. If you want to keep the damage low. May I suggest also making this shot somehow impact the ground?

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Aug 16, 2021, 04:45 AM

Hi Tami. New mobiles are underpowered and@extremely weak on their own.

Iceball can't kill with shot 2 or ss. Shot 1 doesn't set up for shot 2 or ss.
    He is beaten by simply ignoring him and@landing your third mobile on small land or on top of a hill.

I love doing 300 damage with ss. Only for the@opponent to live at 1hp and kill me in one shot with ss that does actual damage. Iceball does not have a win condition.
    Shot one is useless. Shot 2 requires godly setup and is unrewarding even with perfect shots. Ss is useless. CAnt kill requires set up and is all around pointless

The initial part of each shot of keras should target the ground before exploding.
    Keras SS is VERY weak. All rounds should do ground damage.

All new mobiles are@outclassed by all other mobiles that have high damage ss.

The new mobiles cannot compete with the likes of malite. Slam. Turtle. Goss. Armor.

Please delete these mobiles and start from scratch. I don't want you to think a measles 2% damage buff would make these mobiles playable

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Aug 16, 2021, 11:38 AM

After losing about 50k playing your new mobiles... ive come to my final conclusion.
    They are COMPLETE ASS

• gamer214173869 LV.1 Mootie Sep 5, 2021, 12:48 PM

How to change the personal avatar?

Home