Tami_GM LV.16 GameManager
Aug 31, 2020, 11:42 AM 613 read

Players are legally penalized for playing the game instead for another player to gain some advantage

Notice

Players are legally penalized for playing the game instead for another player to gain some advantage. (Korean law where the developer is located) We are permanently suspending accounts as soon as such gameplays are confirmed.   If you inform other players of your account's connection information (Facebook, Google, Game Center), the following problems will also occur.   1. You cannot change the connection information of an account that is already connected. 2. Other players can access your account at any time, even if you change your password. (This is a problem with the Google or Facebook login system.) 3. Your account may be permanently suspended due to other players breaking the rules of the game. 4. Already due to the above problem, many players are losing or being deleted their accounts. (We cannot determine which player is the real master player.) So, the account cannot be restored.

Comment 2

• gamer102759793 LV.1 Mootie Sep 3, 2020, 10:24 AM

I would like to recommend to increase Desto damage
    Either base damage or weapon #1 damage because even if you make a really high shot and weapon 1 turns into the Red form. won't even make same damage as other tanks that have same shot form like Turtle or Nak Machine
    Even Wolf has more damage when his shots turn into the Red Form

I hope my opinion gets some atention. either way. thanks. the game itself is amazing.

• getsomex15 LV.7 Bomb Defuser Oct 23, 2020, 05:22 PM

WooHoo!

Home